Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can't secure an Ex then the reg, IMO, is a really good PF to have. :D

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Luke! :wave

Thanks for the welcome! :wave

Get the Reg. Don't miss out on this one.

Sorry to hear.
But don't hesitate on the regular. It's just as good.

You are right, I don't want to miss out on this one!
But as I live in Europe it will take another 1-2 months until the statue is available at local retailers anyway :( Enough time to keep looking for an Ex :lol

Got my exclusive today in and in perfect condition with the exception of a small chip on right ear on the exclusive head. :(

Hopefully I will be able to get a replacement head. Lit up this statue is amazing! Sideshow really out did themselves with the light-up features on this piece. The PF almost has as many light-up features as the life size Malgus!

So does this mean the new vader PF will have light up features all over his suit as well? Maybe even a sculpted cape and a ex unmasked vader COH? Now that would be so cool!

Last edited:
So does this mean the new vader PF will have light up features all over his suit as well? Maybe even a sculpted cape and a ex unmaked vader COH? Now that would be so cool!

There's no looking back now.
If Vader was released with less attention to details than Malgus, Sideshow will never hear the end of it. This forum is going to EXPLODE! :lol

Re Lightsabres: I agree with Centurion. It looks like cold cathode type tech. Same as the ones I have put in my PC. Very small though...so well done SS

So does this mean the new vader PF will have light up features all over his suit as well? Maybe even a sculpted cape and a ex unmasked vader COH? Now that would be so cool!

the original pf had a light up chest box. I cannot imagine that changing with the new one.

It would sure be strange if they did not give at least the same amount of love and attention to a new Vader PF that has gone into the making of this Malgus PF.

So yea, I think we can expect that.

YEAH !! early delivery for today and not as scheduled tomorrow !! LOVE IT !

Vader obviously needs to have blinking chest box lights with the correct sequence, lights in the belt boxes and one of these new sabers. I really hope they do an ESB version this time. :cool:

301 just arrived !! YEAH !! now waiting till 5pm until I finally can go home and unbox him..

Vader obviously needs to have blinking chest box lights with the correct sequence, lights in the belt boxes and one of these new sabers. I really hope they do an ESB version this time. :cool:

A new saber and a action pose would be the best! Or even something like the mythos version but in pf size.

301 just arrived !! YEAH !! now waiting till 5pm until I finally can go home and unbox him..

Mine will be here late today :panic:

No. :thwak

The cape on the (possible) new Vader PF needs to be cloth. :lecture

Congrats, MYC! :duff :rock

Back