Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else get pics of Malgus at SDCC? The only ones I've seen so far are posted on the Rebelscum website.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-041.jpg

I wonder what his pants are made out of.

....saber blade looking a little FAT there.....

Looks cool ! Wish the sabre had lights . Would be awesome

No. you really don't. the light up sabers look pretty abysmal in person.

i was on the fence with this figure when it was first shown. but i think i'm coming around. not cause of any pics that were shown at sdcc. those didnt blow me away, but just cause it looks pretty good overall and i like the character enough. so i think i'm in on him now.

According to the Hot Chix video of the booth this was a production figure.

I don't understand how SSC can basically NAIL a character like Malgus (one & done I guess) but keep failing at Vader? :gah: :lol

They must be adopting the Hasbro philosophy of incrementally improving their figures each time round, so there's more longevity for future releases. :monkey4

You wanna talk about 'scum & villainy'.. :cuss

Malgus came out fantastic! Another Figure to order soon. Very well done Sideshow!!!

As much as I love me some Vader figures...Darth Malgus looks badass too and I will have him displayed alongside my Vaders.

Well just ordered the ex... I think im just gunna collect Badies from here on

and Lerath, I dont think it looks all that fat (Personally I preffer the thicker sabre) some better pics may help

I don't know anything about this guy but I ordered him as soon as I could. I love his design and I think he will look great next to the other baddies I have from SW.

I ordered the regular version though, not to fussed about the extra head.

I don't know anything about this guy but I ordered him as soon as I could. I love his design and I think he will look great next to the other baddies I have from SW.

I ordered the regular version though, not to fussed about the extra head.

please do not take this as rude as Im not intending that, but can I ask why? just curiosity as theyre the same price are they not?

please do not take this as rude as Im not intending that, but can I ask why? just curiosity as theyre the same price are they not?

Not at all buddy.

As I said I really know nothing about the character but love the design and the site I use never had the EX available, I have used the same site (UK) based since I started collecting 1/6 figures in late 2011.

I need to start looking into ordering my figures from other retailers as the shop I use never get EX of anything.

Not at all buddy.

As I said I really know nothing about the character but love the design and the site I use never had the EX available, I have used the same site (UK) based since I started collecting 1/6 figures in late 2011.

I need to start looking into ordering my figures from other retailers as the shop I use never get EX of anything.

Oh I see, I assumed you were ordering form Sideshow, my bad lol

Not at all buddy.

You can only get the exclusive from sideshow- which means in the uk you get the regular from another retailer or pay he extra costs in shipping
And customs to get it from sideshow.

I only get the exclusive if I can't live without it or I have a gift are it similar to make it worth it.

I used collectibles direct now - used to use fpi but Darren's prices are better now

Back