Darkness Fall life size bust by Steve Wang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGMOVIETOY

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all, i am looking for this bust. Last since was in 1 or 2 years ago in ebay. If anyone has do let me know. willingly to buy it. Thanks
d3df_12.jpeg
d7a1_12.jpeg
d5ee_12.jpeg

Holy crap that is freaky not sure i could live with that in my house everytime i walked past it at night i'd scream. :lol

Good luck getting one though.

Hahhaha, yeah man that thing is scary.

Initially when i look at it also scared me out of hell, but later when looking it as an art, will appriciate the work it been done on the design. This darkness fall design was made by steve wang for the darkness fall movie but was not accepted.

Holy crap that is freaky not sure i could live with that in my house everytime i walked past it at night i'd scream. :lol

Good luck getting one though.

Got to agree... I've got a high threshold for freaky, but this would surpass it for me.

Awesome looking piece though :rock

That's awesome. Best Tooth Fairy ever! What's that thing worth? IIRC the movie version actually looked different for some reason. I may have to watch it again tonight. Thanks for reminding me.

That's awesome I'd love one of those! :D Is that excorcist bust in your pictures yours? If so do you know who made it?

HOLY HELL.............:horror

that is awesome..............i would put that on my front porch..........& never have door to door solicitors again......:banana

That's awesome. Best Tooth Fairy ever! What's that thing worth? IIRC the movie version actually looked different for some reason. I may have to watch it again tonight. Thanks for reminding me.

Yes the one you saw in the movie is not the tooth fairy steve wang design as studio claim not scary enough. Thus they hired Stan Winston and his team to replace it with the old hag version. Mcfarlane toy has sculpted the same steve wang version of tooth fairy. Personally i still like the first version of the steve wang design.

Yes the one you saw in the movie is not the tooth fairy steve wang design as studio claim not scary enough. Thus they hired Stan Winston and his team to replace it with the old hag version. Mcfarlane toy has sculpted the same steve wang version of tooth fairy. Personally i still like the first version of the steve wang design.

Here is the final design appeared in the movie by Stan Winston team
darknessfallsclips.jpg
.....not scary...

I don't disagree with the great Stan Winston very often but to change Steve Wangs tooth fairy design was a big mistake.

Here is the final design appeared in the movie by Stan Winston team
darknessfallsclips.jpg
.....not scary...

Wow, that looks like shat by comparison. Like a chick Freddy... the bust on top is seriously disturbing. Don't know why its so bothersome, but I know it would have freaked my ____ out to see it on screen :lol

Back