• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Darkartist81 custom boba fett - medicom rah 1/6 12" - for sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indiana Fett

Making this up as I go...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
OK guys, I hate to do this, but it's actually to fund getting MORE custom work done by Josh and Les, for my Indy's and Anakin PF, so it's for a GREAT cause! (Sorry I'm letting this one go Josh, its some STELLAR work...)

I bought this from Josh last year for $175...he ended up with an extra Medicom RAH Boba Fett, and I offered to take it off his hands. He totally customized it to ESB perfection! It's an AMAZING, AMAZING piece. He comes complete in box with ALL accessories.

I've decided to phase out all my RAH Star Wars pieces as I've never been a fan of how they fit in with my SS pieces. I also need to make more room for all the upcoming products (SS Indy, HT Iron Man, SS Stormtroopers and Vader, etc.), so it's time to start letting some cool stuff go to my fellow Freaks who would just love to have these items in their collection.

Here's a couple photos Josh sent me from his studio of the actual piece. PM me if interested. I'm asking $150 (the original cost of the NON-CUSTOMIZED piece!)...and thanks for looking!

3267042374_3daaa2a067_o.jpg

3267041518_73f4665f8d_o.jpg

3267043376_02d9ae8336_o.jpg

Time for another, patented "BUMPETY-BUMP™®©"

Looking for someone just DYING to get there hands on a killer DARK ARTIST custom. This one is PURE perfection!

:chew

I definitely approve of this sale, I.F. is a joy to deal with. And this Fett is really nice... whoever jumps on this will not be disappointed. And at that price, it's a steal!

I definitely approve of this sale, I.F. is a joy to deal with. And this Fett is really nice... whoever jumps on this will not be disappointed. And at that price, it's a steal!

Thanks Josh...I'm really sorry to let him go, but now that SS is FINALLY doing their armored figures, you know a 1/6 Fett is just around the corner...So I'll have to get you to give the same treatment to that one down the road! :D

For now, this sale will help me fund my next Josh paint-up...my Anakin Skywalker PF heads! :rock

Thanks Josh...I'm really sorry to let him go, but now that SS is FINALLY doing their armored figures, you know a 1/6 Fett is just around the corner...So I'll have to get you to give the same treatment to that one down the road! :D

For now, this sale will help me fund my next Josh paint-up...my Anakin Skywalker PF heads! :rock

Awesome man! Good luck with the sale man! :rock

(Incidentally, I sold my other one as well for that very same reason)

Back