Dark Passenger's Kill-ection UPDATE 6/20 - Kato/Sean's Rick & The Governor PAGE 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Passenger's Kill-ection (UPDATE- Ice Truck Killer page 3)

best Dexter setup i have seen, nice collection bro, some high end pieces in there

Thanks a lot jmd! Slow going but it's coming along again.

The likeness is amazing.

Nek did a great job. His Doakes looks great too.

:panic::clapAmazing!! :clap:panic::horror

:hi5:

Great looking figure... particularly nice looking with the hands in his hoodie. The look on his face really fits this pose.

Thanks a lot Gboy. I had him posed other ways and I was having trouble finding a pose that fit. This one worked well I think. Thanks a lot for the comment!

Amazing set up mate. :clap Love the Dexter stuff.

Thanks a lot bro, me too! Think I'm done with the Dex stuff soon though, even sooner than I thought. I found I don't have an interest in as many character as I did before.

DP, your collection is great. Those figures are amazing. BUT... please change the buttons on trinity killer. It is the ONLY sore spot.

Ever since you told me that it's been bothering me too but I haven't done a damn thing about it yet. Got to look into it. Thanks.

Get him on that MIB body too, will help the sculpt size some I think. Great collection mane.

Yeah I know I know. I just have no motivation to improve the Trinity figure for some reason. :dunno

Wow! :horror This looks fantastic! You've got so much detail in there that it looks like a screen shot from the show. Congrats man. :duff

Thanks a lot brother! Was a long time in the making and wouldn't
Be complete without the talent on this board.

Great update bro ;)

Thanks. :hi5:

I really have to remember I have this thread (and to check this section out more). Here's a minor update.

"Deborah's Son" by One's Customs. This is my 3rd Hobo Myers from One and my first One's Customs figure in about 2 years (maybe more).
B5AA2996-DB7B-4680-91A4-F435FC1E060F-2201-000001378C85E528_zps65794137.jpg

04E0E069-42C8-4A0F-B1AB-0BA29168C719-2201-0000013794711C90_zpse631ecac.jpg

Here's a new Dexter in his stalking clothes. Henley by Kato and pants by the talented Moe Tailor. The pants are based off of the seasons 2-current G-Star pants. On a TTM-19. Same head as in the Kill Room Dexter on page 1.
1B982317-6EF9-4CA8-A2C2-836D91180401-4505-0000029DF5CF8F2E_zps583127d9.jpg

FC9DCD3E-968B-47B8-92E3-5B98D6D154AB-4505-0000029DDDCE02C6_zpsf1fc5511.jpg

And here is a 95% done Governor. Almost, almost, done. LOVING this guy. He needs new pants and a jacket is on the way! Also a WIP headless Daryl, the head is with the one and only SilentSurfer. Crossbow coming from Thainer.
C2C6E0AD-5A13-4DC4-9837-452F869C775A-4505-000002A6970DEBC2_zpsc594acc9.jpg

1047B083-B99A-4BB7-B0ED-099F88917043-4505-000002ABD9F749F6_zpsf7e1e146.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Dark Passenger's Kill-ection UPDATE 6/8 - Governor, Hobo Myers, Miami Stalker PAG

Nice collection DP! I can't get over how fantastic that governor is! That addition of the AUG just puts it over the top. :clap

Re: Dark Passenger's Kill-ection UPDATE 6/8 - Governor, Hobo Myers, Miami Stalker PAG

Lookin Great Tom , love the TWD Customs brother , and you know i already love those Dexters buddy.

That Hobo is the best i've seen , congrats again man , sick piece

Awesome new additions. That Daryl is shaping up very nicely. So I'm assuming you went with WGP's Daryl sculpt. No love for Iminime's? ;)

Great Dexter custom as well. You planning to replace it with Nek74's sculpt when he's done?

Loving it buddy! Great collection so far.

Collection looking good man. Love that Hobo, the original was good but this one is a big step up.

Very nice collection bro ;)

Nice collection DP! I can't get over how fantastic that governor is! That addition of the AUG just puts it over the top. :clap

Thanks Jeff. I'm loving it and I'll love it even more once the pants are accurate.

Lookin Great Tom , love the TWD Customs brother , and you know i already love those Dexters buddy.

That Hobo is the best i've seen , congrats again man , sick piece

Thanks Mike. One's best damn Hobo ever IMO.

Awesome new additions. That Daryl is shaping up very nicely. So I'm assuming you went with WGP's Daryl sculpt. No love for Iminime's? ;)

Great Dexter custom as well. You planning to replace it with Nek74's sculpt when he's done?

Nope, I like iminime's. I have their full Daryl coming whenever that is. I plan on mish moshing together theirs and mine to see what I can come up with. Selling what's left over.

Loving it buddy! Great collection so far.

Thanks a lot my friend!

Collection looking good man. Love that Hobo, the original was good but this one is a big step up.

Big step up is right. He's a beast.

Very nice collection bro ;)

Thanks you sir.

Here's a little update. Kato and Sean's 'Walking But I'm Dead'. This figure really shines in hand. 10/10 IMO. I'll be doing a YouTube review once I get the wedding ring in.

(Also, swapped the Governors pants finally and trimmed the jacket collar).
5C3EC6B4-CCFE-482A-A26D-FFA87FBB2A9D-10342-000005F21783DE91_zpsa25a5903.jpg

Re: Dark Passenger's Kill-ection UPDATE 6/20 - Kato/Sean's Rick & The Governor PAGE 6

Looking good Tom! Love the poses.

I need to start watching your YouTube videos. :lol

Re: Dark Passenger's Kill-ection UPDATE 6/20 - Kato/Sean's Rick & The Governor PAGE 6

Great job on the Governor, he looks really awesome next to Rick!

Nice zombie killer figures brother. That Richard looks awesome

Love Rick's pose! Def 10/10 what's your youtube?

Looking good Tom! Love the poses.

I need to start watching your YouTube videos. :lol

To be honest, you really don't. They're pretty mediocre. No production or cuts, all one take no matter what happens or goes wrong.

Great job on the Governor, he looks really awesome next to Rick!

Nice zombie killer figures brother. That Richard looks awesome

Thanks a lot gentlemen :wave

Love Rick's pose! Def 10/10 what's your youtube?

After seeing Wake's photos of this figure I was really inspired to pose this mofo the right way. I'm Beta2G on YouTube. Also, DarkPassengerSSF on Instagram.

Very nice collection Tom. Love that pic of Rick G. with Phillip Blake.

Last edited:

Very sweet looking TWD stuff in your collection bro...well done

Amazing Collection... Dark Passenger you made me want a Dexter shelf to be proud of!

Back