Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! I love the dio line, and as a big Punisher fan, I'll most likely be all over this. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

It makes sense to see these guys in a dio, they've gone at it countless times in the comics over the years.

a little bit more revealed...

12-26-2008_08-55-58copy.png

Makes complete sense from a marketing point of view. Those that like Punisher will get it, those that like Daredevil will get it. Kind of like the Spiderman vs. the Hulk. I've gotten out of the Marvel dios and if I was able to resist Blade Vs. Drac I'm sure I can resist this. But it looks pretty good.

Well as a Daredevil fan I may very well be passing on this. I am sure most DD fans would have bought a DD v Bullseye. Already people on numerous boards are saying just that.

Just finished the first two Punisher Max HC, have the next two coming from amazon. Know I'm late to this but they BLEW me away! Gonna start on the Bendis Daredevil Omnibus soon. Looks very promising too.
A little torn about this diorama as it's a bit like watching Harry Callahan and Paul Kersey duke it out.
I'd rather see them having coupla Bud's together. swapping stories, planning some serious carnage.
Will get it though.

Just finished the first two Punisher Max HC, have the next two coming from amazon. Know I'm late to this but they BLEW me away! Gonna start on the Bendis Daredevil Omnibus soon. Looks very promising too.
Ennis Punisher is the best imo and the max stuff is comic gold. Bendis Daredevil is really good too. When you finish his run continue with Brubaker's.

i think i'll have to pass on this one. looks cool, but this coming year i will spend my money on the pieces I truly want and those I will display.

A little torn about this diorama as it's a bit like watching Harry Callahan and Paul Kersey duke it out.
I'd rather see them having coupla Bud's together. swapping stories, planning some serious carnage.
Will get it though.

I would to jump into the Punisher Comics, preferably Hardcovers.

What was the Warzone movie based off?

Is there just one "Max" series? I see 4 volumes on Amazon, is that all of them?

This latest movie really got me into the character now.

Any advise would be appreciative.

Thank You

I'm with you on this.

So far, the Planet Hulk and Silver Surfer dio is the best one of all dios.

i think i'll have to pass on this one. looks cool, but this coming year i will spend my money on the pieces I truly want and those I will display.

i'd get it if the punisher was standing over DD with a foot on his chest, with DD all ****ed up, and pointing an M-16 or MP-5 at his head about to fire.

I would to jump into the Punisher Comics, preferably Hardcovers.

What was the Warzone movie based off?

Is there just one "Max" series? I see 4 volumes on Amazon, is that all of them?

This latest movie really got me into the character now.

Any advise would be appreciative.

Thank You

There is only one max ongoing series. Garth Ennis wrote the first 60 issues and some one shots. I'm not sure how many collected editions there are, i read them monthly. I recommend reading them in order because some stories and characters run through out the series. I'd also tell you to read "Born" a Garth Ennis Punisher mini, it's great stuff like most Garth Ennis written comics are.

Ennis Punisher is the best imo and the max stuff is comic gold. Bendis Daredevil is really good too. When you finish his run continue with Brubaker's.

Will do.:cool:
Read Brubaker's Captain America omnibus. That was pretty great.
Lookin' forward to his Daredevil omnibus.

Back