Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to see how this guy and Spidey might look together, so I did a quick pic based on the numbers on Sideshows site, and wow, I didn't realize how far off the scales are. I knew DD was going to be smaller but this is crazy!

comparison.jpg

Good pic Corros but Sideshow's numbers are always off, the apple comparison pics altho' not perfect seem a bit more accurate.

I wanted to see how this guy and Spidey might look together, so I did a quick pic based on the numbers on Sideshows site, and wow, I didn't realize how far off the scales are. I knew DD was going to be smaller but this is crazy!

comparison.jpg

I REALLY love the look of this piece. The size of it does bother me a little, but I do REALLY love it. I'm not sure what the outcome of my order will be though. I want to keep it, but my two last purchases may have put this one in jeopardy. AND the 1:1 bust is on the way (which I will be ordering without a doubt.)

I received the confirmation also .... yes ....
Congrats to you and all finally receiving this fine piece, chicken! :rock
I REALLY love the look of this piece. The size of it does bother me a little, but I do REALLY love it. I'm not sure what the outcome of my order will be though. I want to keep it, but my two last purchases may have put this one in jeopardy. AND the 1:1 bust is on the way (which I will be ordering without a doubt.)
1:1 = giving up much to pay for such foolishness. :D JMHO, of course.
Finally! Just a few more weeks until I have this piece displayed.:yess:
Filip! Hell yes, brother. Cannot friggin' wait!!!

CANNOT wait to display this together with Elektra Comiquette and Punisher Comiquette. My Marvel Knights display will have this Daredevil front and center.

Back