Danger Girl Abbey Chase Premium Format™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine ordered. Even if the other girls arent made I will still order Abby over another Batman statue any day.
This is my thought process. Something different that's not another super hero or villain. As much as we love them some diversity is needed in my Collection!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah I mainly collect nostalgia and niche stuff so this one is right up my alley. People always cry for something new and unique- and then they go out and get Batman in one of his new robot suits. I swear, Batmans writers were taken over by mattel.

As7h56N.gif

Not liking the pattern of SS avoiding commitment to an edition size for a long time during preorder. :(

Doesn't bother me. Never been one to order based on ES.

As SS continues to raise their prices it’s important to me that the statues retain their value. I have limited space and will need to cycle out statues in the future. I don’t want to lose money because of a high edition size.

As SS continues to raise their prices it’s important to me that the statues retain their value. I have limited space and will need to cycle out statues in the future. I don’t want to lose money because of a high edition size.
I can understand that.
I just always buy without ever intending to sell.

This context applies to me as well.

ES doesn't bother me either ...but I was definitely expecting the price range to be $450 - $475.

Am I the only one who hates the base? The flames aren’t horrible but does it need to have “Danger Girl” plastered on it? Makes it look cheap. So as much as I want to love this piece it’s really bugging me. Sigh.

Am I the only one who hates the base? The flames aren’t horrible but does it need to have “Danger Girl” plastered on it? Makes it look cheap. So as much as I want to love this piece it’s really bugging me. Sigh.

I would have preferred a diorama base or puzzle link base for the three. The flames are ok. I dont mind the nameplate although if all three girls have it it will be annoying. Danger Girl isnt Superman or Batman so the nameplate isnt really redundant in this case. If they end up going with a trio diorama the nameplate could look pretty cool imo- like a comic cover.

Nope, your not the only one. I absolutely DESPISE name plates so I absolutely HATE the fact that the base says Danger Girl on it. It the only aspect of this piece I don't like and I absolutely hate it. This would have been a perfect home run without the ridiculous name plate. Personally, I have never understood why companies use name plates, as if we will forget what character or series a particular statue belongs too. Its really my biggest pet peeve with the statue market in general.

Yea, the base doesn't bother me at all. The statue itself makes up for it.

Now if the other ladies have the same name plate, then that will be an issue. I'll have to think of something to remove the name plate.

Damn ...I actually wish they would make a movie instead. Movies have bigger budgets. A bigger budget means better locales, costumes, etc ...and they can make a series of them.

Oh well, at least with a tv show, they don't have to recoup a lot of money to be successful. They just have to keep their ratings up.

Damn ...I actually wish they would make a movie instead. Movies have bigger budgets. A bigger budget means better locales, costumes, etc ...and they can make a series of them.

Oh well, at least with a tv show, they don't have to recoup a lot of money to be successful. They just have to keep their ratings up.

I think their doing a film too, crazy

Back