Action Figure DAMTOYS Mentor Ezio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think it's possible for mass produced items. Maybe a 3x retail price "artist" edition can where the proto artist does them all.

Or they have to do a sculpted mold, not fabric.

It's kind of like rooted hair.

Looking at the past figures, including HT's, this hood looks like an improvement to me. Wanna see how you guys fare with the hood though, hesitant to dunk this in water due to how the white parts are made.
I'm pretty confident I'll manage it. I was able to make AC3 Connor's hood look like how he has it in game. I have more of a fear with the cape if it isn't removable then being careful with whatever holds it in place will suck as it's going to be posed the majority of the time.

I could be wrong, but I think all of the USA based retailers have been sold out for a while now. Maybe try some of the Asian sites? One Sixth Kit?

I could be wrong, but I think all of the USA based retailers have been sold out for a while now. Maybe try some of the Asian sites? One Sixth Kit?
I think he means all of the sites. KGhobby sold out today as he was up earlier and just vanished. OSK might have him but he'd have to message him about it and ask. The majoirty of AC figures have gone up in price. Altair, Edward Kenway, Shay, have gone up and soon Ezio will too.

Giantoy still has it in stock I believe they offer free shipping and it's pretty fast my order left the origin country way earlier today so it should be here by the end of this week if not sooner

Did US based sellers even sell this? Thought it was an asia exclusive.

But this seems normal for Damtoys stuff, kind of just disappears quickly.

There were a few US sellers that had it. I ordered through One Sixth Outfitters. I think Timewalker Toys and Monkey Depot were going to be carrying it as well.

Giantoy still has it in stock I believe they offer free shipping and it's pretty fast my order left the origin country way earlier today so it should be here by the end of this week if not sooner

i'll email them as its not on the site anymore. it was two days ago...timewalker is waitlisted..don't see it on any of the other sites mentioned...

thanks.. yah i have almost always found them overpriced. Giantoy replied and said its sold out. So this one may not be coming back....

Dang I remember seeing it still in stock on GianToy a couple days ago Sorry bro Maybe you will be able to find it on Ebay if its cheaper there than Toys Wonderland

Wow, this guy seems to have all but vanished within the space of a week, unlike some of the other Assassins who are still readily available.

Wow, this guy seems to have all but vanished within the space of a week, unlike some of the other Assassins who are still readily available.

I can't speak for everyone but I really dig his design. I remember I was avoiding getting into this line but in my head, I knew I have to order this if they ever released it. They did and now I have it. I also got Bayek after I ordered this but missed out on Altair :(

This guy is sold out. Had a feeling he was going to be sought after being an older Ezio. I hope we get ACB Ezio after as it would be criminal if Dam doesn't release that version.

IMG_20210430_220652_012.jpg

This guy is awesome. Great service and quick delivery from KG Hobby.

This guy is sold out. Had a feeling he was going to be sought after being an older Ezio. I hope we get ACB Ezio after as it would be criminal if Dam doesn't release that version.

Fingers crossed they will, they've gone deeper into the line than we could have ever dreamt Hot Toys of doing when they had the licence. Maybe they're just saying some of the best till last.

I really can't imagine they that won't make a Brotherhood version of Ezio. I think Damtoys is just making Ezio figures practically from a business sense. Everyone wants Brotherhood Ezio. I would have gotten if it they revealed it already, but I opted for Mentor Ezio from Revelations instead, since it was definitely being made and the Ezio/Altair scene at the end is probably my favorite moment in gaming history.

People who buy AC2/Revelations Ezio could very well double dip and get a Brotherhood version, but I'd imagine if Brotherhood came out first, it might have hurt the sales on the other two.

My honest guess is, after these two Ezio figures are out and sold, they'll announce new figures from another game. Maybe they'll do Jacob and Evie Frye, or Kassandra. Maybe they'll swerve and make a secondary character like Adawale or Malik. Who knows, but I think they'll announce something else and then have the Brotherhood version of Ezio be the follow up figure.

Back