DAMTOYS: Gangsters Kingdom- Spade J (Statham)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really into the style, but damn are these cool! Everything on the proto looks ace, especially the tailoring. Hopefully the production pieces can live up.

I would love to see a Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels set of these.

I really like the look of these - totally left field in my collection, but had to order the second one (Vinnie Jones), just to cool to pass up!

Was too late to order the first - Bah.

Trying to track one down in the UK.

Pre-ordered the one with the bat and varsity jacket. Will be getting it hopefully next week :) The statham one we can't find one for pre-order though

Google "Gangster Kingdom - Spade J Figure" & there are some places that seem to still have it available for pre order. I recognize some places, but don't think I've used them before, so I can't really recommend them. Here are a couple:

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIDAM-GK001

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/products/16-scale-gangsters-kingsom-spade-j-dam

There were some more, but I think it's easy enough for you to scroll through the results, & maybe spot a place you might recognise :D

Google "Gangster Kingdom - Spade J Figure" & there are some places that seem to still have it available for pre order. I recognize some places, but don't think I've used them before, so I can't really recommend them. Here are a couple:

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIDAM-GK001

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/products/16-scale-gangsters-kingsom-spade-j-dam

There were some more, but I think it's easy enough for you to scroll through the results, & maybe spot a place you might recognise :D

Thanks for the help! But I was hoping to get one locally, Philippines. Customs here would cost me another 50$ plus shipping so it's not worth getting unless I get it locally :) Anyway, the box is topnotch! I'm hoping they make more and price doesn't increase and I will try to collect the whole line, I'm guessing it'll be a 12 character set. They've got 2 spades already and both look amazing

Just put in a pre-order at gijoeelite/cotswold collectibles. this will be my first order with them. i did some research first and they appear to have a good reputation going back quite a few years.
soooo....let's see what happens. this figure looks awesome so i hope there aren't any problems. this will be my first...."stylized" type figure in my 1/6 collection.

Anyone know when this might actually start showing up? I've got zero experience with DAMToys and zero experience with Cotswold Collectibles/gijoeelite.com.

Well, I can tell you Cotswold is a good business, run by good people. Sometimes a tad slower than other businesses, but no worries. I have both figures on order, but with a different retailer. I think these figures are going to be a breakout hit, and hard to get eventually.

Thanks for the link :D

Got some serious giraffe action going on there.

img3512.jpg

img3511.jpg

But with the jacket on, it looks like a cool figure.

img3522.jpg

Wonder how long before BBTS get's these in? I want to see what it's like 'in hand'. Looks like a cool line to collect, if they continue.

I think some American "tough guys" would be cool in this line as well.

The outfit and accessories have potential, but that Stahtham head looks like he took his dentures out and sucked on the sourest lemon around.

Kinda :lol

Although, I think the stylized sculpt is one of the things that make me want this figure.

Had to cancel my order, medical issues just got a lot worse and that means more incoming bills and outgoing cash. Hope I'm able to pick him up in March....

Even with the giraffe neck it still looks like a great, unique figure.

Just put in a pre-order at gijoeelite/cotswold collectibles. this will be my first order with them. i did some research first and they appear to have a good reputation going back quite a few years.
soooo....let's see what happens. this figure looks awesome so i hope there aren't any problems. this will be my first...."stylized" type figure in my 1/6 collection.

Cotswold is great. Really solid

Just put in my pre-order for Spade J and Spade 2 at Cotswold when BBTS was sold out. It'll be my first with Cotswold and Damtoys.

They don't fit in with my collection but the price and accessories are what it makes it an easier buy.

Last edited:
Back