• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DA Customs FS (Freeze, Loomis, Nergal, Darkman)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
$160 takes it home... Offers welcome.

2b55_12.JPG

2bb7_12.JPG

Also willing to sell my custom Original, Nergal for $120 shipped!

DSCN4974.jpg

DSCN4968.jpg

DSCN4969.jpg

DSCN4972.jpg

And the DVP custom figures are on sale as well, Loomis and Darkman... Each figure is $150 shipped and are custom made by Blind Voyeur and I.

DSCN5290.jpg

DSCN5305.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Mr. Freeze FS (custom)

Did they pull the listing? Same thing happened to me once... I think if you don't put Batman in the title you can get away with it. Unfortunately its harder to get buyers attention.

Did they pull the listing? Same thing happened to me once... I think if you don't put Batman in the title you can get away with it. Unfortunately its harder to get buyers attention.

Yep, they pulled it. But I am not going to play their game, I'm just done with them. I never sell there anymore anyway...so screw it.

What's the story with this? You can't sell custom "WB" characters on ebay?

They have a tendency to pull listings for non-liscensed figures. Even if they are custom made and not based directly off one of their properties.

Good luck DA, I can't even believe the EBay BS! Did they suddenly find scruples?? Like EBay has all the moral's in the world. :rolleyes:

Back