• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cy-Com Colossus - Android companion to the Cy Girls BBi 1/6 - SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Cy-Com Colossus - Android companion to the Cy Girls BBi 1/6

BBi Blue Box Toys CyCom Colossus Ninja - the android companion to the CyGirls.

Very cool robot looking dude - 2 pairs of sunglasses. leather duster - big ass gun.

He's been opened and displayed - the box shows wear and had to be ripped to get the coat out. I'm not guaranteeing he's complete - but it does appear that he is. Nothing broken as far as I can tell.

Very old and desired figure - get it now!

The shipping price is for domestic U.S. up to as far as cross country. If you live on West coast shipping may be cheaper. Please send a message for international shipping costs.

List Date: 2/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cy-Com Colossus - Android companion to the Cy Girls BBi 1/6
--------------------------------------
SOLD

sideshowcollectors-com

Re: Cy-Com Colossus - Android companion to the Cy Girls BBi 1/6

Cy-Com Colossus - Android companion to the Cy Girls BBi 1/6

BBi Blue Box Toys CyCom Colossus Ninja - the android companion to the CyGirls.

Very cool robot looking dude - 2 pairs of sunglasses. leather duster - big *** gun.

He's been opened and displayed - the box shows wear and had to be ripped to get the coat out. I'm not guaranteeing he's complete - but it does appear that he is. Nothing broken as far as I can tell.

Very old and desired figure - get it now!

The shipping price is for domestic U.S. up to as far as cross country. If you live on West coast shipping may be cheaper. Please send a message for international shipping costs.

List Date: 2/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cy-Com Colossus - Android companion to the Cy Girls BBi 1/6
On Sale For: $36.42 + $12.5 Shipping

ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Cy-Com Colossus - Android companion to the Cy Girls BBi 1/6

WOW! This Dude is Slick

Back