Customs and Kitbashes by SaintSyn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some customs I did a while back that are all part of teh same theme. I went through a phase of making up my own "masked maniacs" and these are they...

Sledgehammer: (mask inspired by Devils Rejects)
Customs1018.jpg

Customs1020.jpg

Customs1021.jpg

Customs1024.jpg

Customs1026.jpg

Customs1028.jpg

Customs1029.jpg

SICK!! I love them all! Dude, the first is creepy all around. Love the hammer and that mask. The second is eerily haunting, with the smiley face and that Bag O Doom! And the last guy is just imposing as Hell, really freaky looking. Great work here man, Awesome stuff! :rock

Thanks man! Mentioning "bag of doom" reminded me of the Venture Brothers. I guess it's his Magic Murder Bag!!:rotfl

Thanks man! Mentioning "bag of doom" reminded me of the Venture Brothers. I guess it's his Magic Murder Bag!!:rotfl

Those are fantastic looking! Really feel like they could have come from a movie!

Ever thought of having a go at a Brock figure?

My friend you are probably of of the most talented customizer I have seen on this board, in this thread I have seen some amazingly good customs..I think you major force is the originality you're putting into these.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

And I have to agree with Shai, your originality is really stunning... really has me watching your thread pretty often, I never know what you are going to do. :rock2

God in Heaven! Your work is so fresh! ALWAYS amazing!
Keep it up! Hope to see some of your work in our challenge on the 20th.
These are superb! Just astounding. Smiley creeps me out...

Thanks again guys! The positive reinforcement really gives me the drive to keep cranking stuff out, I truly appreciate it!:banana

I really like them with the faces covered. It gives you that "what's behind the mask" feeling.

Here's what happens when I'm bored and have extra heads lying around...

Frank Sinatra as The Joker.
FreaksConEntries111.jpg

FreaksConEntries126.jpg

And here are some pics of my Equilibrium custom. Headsculpt by the Awesome FENG! Paint by Me! Wee!

FreaksConEntries127.jpg

FreaksConEntries129.jpg

Cool stuff! LOVE that Joker! I can hear him singing now!!!!
Great use of that head. Again, somebody beat me to that. I have two of those, and never thought of that! Great stuff! Funny how much he resembles Jack.
Nice Cleric too! :rock

Great Stuff! Your masked figures are phenomenal. Really gave me the willies.

Here is another 1/18th figure I've been working on... Still need to work out the leg brace, but I'm happy with the results so far.

MaxandMisterScary010.jpg

MaxandMisterScary011.jpg

MaxandMisterScary012.jpg

MaxandMisterScary020.jpg

Due to the positive feedback I received on my masked maniacs, I've turned my attention back to the idea and did an update of a character I had done way back. I call him Mr. Scary...

MaxandMisterScary071.jpg

MaxandMisterScary040.jpg

MaxandMisterScary049.jpg

MaxandMisterScary055.jpg

MaxandMisterScary028.jpg

MaxandMisterScary034.jpg

MaxandMisterScary027.jpg

MaxandMisterScary052.jpg

MaxandMisterScary058.jpg

Waitaminute! What's that? Another Joker! Wheee!

I had the opportunity to pick up another DC Direct Joker and decided to experiment with it. Having a Hot Toys Joker on the way, I decided to make a "Prisoner Joker". I popped the head off of the DC Direct figure and planted it on a True Type body I got recently. Pictures don't do it justice, but it fits really well. Certain pix make him look like his head is a bit too big, but in reality it looks perfect. I sculpted some more hair to try and make him look a little less slicked back and re-did the paint to make him look all roughed up. Now I can have a scene specific Joker without having to undress my Hot toys one when it arrives....

PrisonJoker003.jpg

PrisonJoker005.jpg

PrisonJoker008.jpg

PrisonJoker013.jpg

PrisonJoker015.jpg

PrisonJoker021.jpg

PrisonJoker022.jpg

PrisonJoker030.jpg

PrisonJoker027.jpg

Back