Custom wolverine suit interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am checking to see if anyone is interested in a yellow costume (classic) comic wolverine. I've also got some boots and working on gauntlets and a masked head but currently the suit is the only part completed. Here's a few pics. I also have a brown suit. The head on the brown suit is not the correct head..just wanted to try.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

looks great mate
how flexible is the material ? I have a body I have modified for my Wolvie and its rather short and bulky.

It's very flexible. Material is like spandex kinda. Kinda like under armor compression shirts

yeah I also am very interested in the gauntlets,

will you be providing feet/boots for this as well ?

I'm making two pair of boots. As for what's included..guess that depends.

I can include a full suit, belt, gauntlets, boots and mask for a higher price. Or just one of the items. Or mix and match.

Ok. I'll have some more photos up next week. Of the new boots and I hope (hope!) to have the new masked head done. It is based off Jackman with a mask..though I could probably do a different comic head at some point as well. Or maybe just a loose mask. What do u think?

Also..for the gauntlets/claws...how would u guys prefer these?

Back