Custom/Scratchbuilt 1/6 Danny Torrance Trike (The Shining) WiP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fullmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom/Scratchbuilt 1/6 Danny Torrance Trike (The Shining) WiP

qsgg8.jpg

d89a.jpg

All made out of metal?...looks good...but something is not quite knocking it out of the park for me...
Well for one thing, he is not finished yet. The seat will be made of resin as will the wheels or hard rubber. He needs to make them out of metal in order to cast them.

oh ok...well if this is priced at the right price...i would prolly just buy this instead of the entire RM figure....because the only reason i was getting or hoping to get that one was because of the trike....so hopefully fullmetal can help me avoid that...:)

oh ok...well if this is priced at the right price...i would prolly just buy this instead of the entire RM figure....because the only reason i was getting or hoping to get that one was because of the trike....so hopefully fullmetal can help me avoid that...:)
RM figure? Do you have a link?

hmmm...i may actually bite on this one....which means i can get a rm clothing set and this....actually...i think i will do this.....lets talk about this please..:)

Back