• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Rhino

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling off most of my collection. Prices and pics below. Prices include USPS Priority mail shipping. PayPal only.

1. DX12 incomplete. SOLD However, comes with LFerrigno custom cape, and the fisted hands are modded. List of what is included below:

- DX12 figure, 3 interchangeable mouthpieces, 1 batarang, grapple gun, original Bruce Wayne sculpt, 6 hands (as seen in pics), PERS adjuster, Bat blueprints, original stand. Box + shipper is available, but would cost $10 more to ship in, a couple corners are torn where it folds.

$268 PayPal Shipped to CONUS

2. Custom Casey Jones by Ashkan. Comes with everything pictured. Body is Hitfigure 2.0.

$285 shipped to CONUS SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Re: Collection Purge - DX12 - Ashkan Casey Jones - Apocalypse Ex - Custom Rhino

Apocalypse is in the Statues B/S/T

Custom kitbashed Rhino figure. Truetype style body, Marvel toy sculpt (weathered) DX11 coat, adidas shoes, dark blue pants (I think from Jack Bauer Enterbay). Flipper knife. Custom 1/6 Hot Toys box by me.

$85 PayPal shipped to CONUS

8u0VzPD.jpg

ukdgt3u.jpg

DTxpVnG.jpg

Last edited:

getting out of the collecting game ryan?

For now, yes.

make me offers or something

bump to the top

Pm sent

DX12 sold

Re: Collection Purge - DX12 - Ashkan Casey Jones - Apocalypse Ex - Custom Rhino- REDU

bump to the top

Re: Collection Purge - DX12 - Ashkan Casey Jones - Apocalypse Ex - Custom Rhino- REDU

up jump the boogie

bump to the doo wop bebop pop :clap

bump offers welcome

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

casey jones has sold

Back