Custom NECA Big Red Predator from Batman: Dead End

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mangrasshopper

Freaked Out
Reaction score
HI guys,
Here is my custom NECA Big Red.
thanks for looking!

lrg-3287-bred1.jpg

lrg-3279-bred9.jpg

lrg-3275-bred13.jpg

And here is a pic of him with my repainted NECA P1.
lrg-3273-bred15.jpg

https://www.modelzone.com

Last edited:
Re: Custom NECA Big Red from Batman: Dead End

holy smokes !!! you're the best at what you do Joe...you inspire a lot..wish you do some how to or tips for painting these bad boys..

WTF Joe!!!!!. You took my idea :thud:. Now you have to sell me that one :wave. I'll even thow in another masked version for ya :exactly:. This is Tony btw :wave

wowowowowowowoowow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!
Yeah, not many people are familiar with big red, or the short film Batman:dead end.....but he is one of my fav pred designs!(Thanks Sandy!)

and to Tankman, glad you like them...and I owe it all to you!! and NECA!

Now, what do we have to do to get the Predator 2 in 1/4 scale?

imagine....1/4 scale predator 2...and then you sell a Lost hunters bio helmet set separately.....featuring all of the lost hunters that are masked.....gort, boar, brother boar, ram. Then we can swap out the helmets and have our 1/4 lost hunters!

one can dream!

Please release the p2 in 1/4 scale!!!
lrg-3276-bred12.jpg

www.modelzone.com

For the Predator noobs, I present the real deal, I think Joe knocked it out of the park.

deadendhunter.jpg

bts35.jpg

_bigred07.jpg

_bigred06.jpg

_bigred05.jpg

_bigred03.jpg

_bigred01.jpg

_bigred10.jpg

peds.jpg

I've always really loved the one to the far right. Mainly because of the skin color/pattern, but wasn't he wearing a classic style Bio in the film?

Thanks guys!
Yeah, not many people are familiar with big red, or the short film Batman:dead end.....but he is one of my fav pred designs!(Thanks Sandy!)

and to Tankman, glad you like them...and I owe it all to you!! and NECA!

Now, what do we have to do to get the Predator 2 in 1/4 scale?

imagine....1/4 scale predator 2...and then you sell a Lost hunters bio helmet set separately.....featuring all of the lost hunters that are masked.....gort, boar, brother boar, ram. Then we can swap out the helmets and have our 1/4 lost hunters!

one can dream!

Please release the p2 in 1/4 scale!!!
lrg-3276-bred12.jpg

www.modelzone.com

I can't get over how cool this custom is you did here Joe. Man do I want both of your customs or pay someone to do two of these for myself. The P1 really was a total dream come true and the only thing that would ever come close to it would be to see the P2 two up get blown up to 19 inches like the P1. I aways loved the P2 design and I think my sculpt really needs to be shown in all it's goodness at 19 inches. just imagine all the fun custom stuff you could do with our P2 19incher. A lot of time and effort went into getting the P2 sculpt accurate like the P1. These large scale Predators are just the coolest.

Back