Statue Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE - See 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Michael Myers 1/4

I have that poll opened on facebook as well and looks like DC will take it

What do you guys prefer.. Batteries or DC Powered .. only one to choose..

DC might only work if you offer different wall plug adaptors, if not those of us not in the US won't be able to plug it into the wall. In that regard my vote would be batteries.

Physics was ages ago for me, but I think batteries are an example of a source that uses direct current (dc).
Everyone seems to be voting for alternating current (ac), that is, if you all want to plug it into your electrical socket at home.

Physics was ages ago for me, but I think batteries are an example of a source that uses direct current (dc).
Everyone seems to be voting for alternating current (ac), that is, if you all want to plug it into your electrical socket at home.

If it's DC it can still plug into the wall using an AC adaptor, voltage will be converted to DC voltage from the AC voltage in the wall (e.g. 110V AC to 12V DC).

Yes, it seems we go DC. .. it might be actually USB.. same like the phones.. you can can plug the USB into Plug that goes into your wall plug no matter where you live in the world :)

Yes, it seems we go DC. .. it might be actually USB.. same like the phones.. you can can plug the USB into Plug that goes into your wall plug no matter where you live in the world :)

I think that is the best way to go. Most devices now going that route. Also, in case I missed it, when are you planning on PO for this bad boy?

I think that is the best way to go. Most devices now going that route. Also, in case I missed it, when are you planning on PO for this bad boy?

We still working hard on this.. but it looks like more January then this year

Nice!
Problem solved :D

..AND we ready to mold this bad boy!

myers_mold_ready_zpse8qufsne.jpg

Looking bad ass. Whats the edition size going to be? I don't want to miss out on this

Thanks Guys! Max is at 40 for this one

Do you have a PO date or can I reserve one with you?

HI, not yet.. once we got the prototype ready, we will announce date and exact time when this is going up for PO. then its first come gets first until sold out. If you like, PM me your email and I put you in our mailing list.. or follow at www.facebook.com/mycsculptures

Very nice work. Following on FB now. Hope I can afford this when they go up for order. :)

Thanks guys,

now a really tough one and I need to make a call...

those are the 2 fabric options.. now I learned that the more screen accruate color is the greenish one.. but the eye is more like used to see blue..

thoughts???

1c58dd_2ff546a729f94e42991f8e91b147d9ed~mv2_d_1360_1800_s_2.jpg

1c58dd_d6ee5307fde84e7697a56e2c728c1bff~mv2_d_1360_1800_s_2.jpg

Thanks guys,

now a really tough one and I need to make a call...

those are the 2 fabric options.. now I learned that the more screen accruate color is the greenish one.. but the eye is more like used to see blue..

thoughts???

1c58dd_2ff546a729f94e42991f8e91b147d9ed~mv2_d_1360_1800_s_2.jpg

1c58dd_d6ee5307fde84e7697a56e2c728c1bff~mv2_d_1360_1800_s_2.jpg

I say the blue but the green looks good!

Back