Statue Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE - See 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEED INPUT for custom Michael Myers 1/4

I like it maybe a little work on the lips but your getting close! Again it maybe dead on so I'm not stressing till its painted and produced. But getting good my friend! I think you know what to fix, your first one had the lips pretty dead on just the gap in the middle was a bit far. But as far as chin and eyes I think you see what needs to be done, but seriously don't get offended your really doing it justice! I hope this helps a little!

yes the lips have to be more flat edged.. they are to curvey

yes the lips have to be more flat edged.. they are to curvey

No worries you see it, u will get it! But I am glad you want so much feedback, it could be one of my favorite statues. All the advice will only improve the statue!

The mask was too small for Nick Castle so when he wore it his chin would stretch it out causing that look.

The mask was too small for Nick Castle so when he wore it his chin would stretch it out causing that look.

not really following.. so you mean the chin needs to be longer ?

Here a preview of the whole look
1c58dd_fd99e9df897049ce95162695d34e15b8~mv2.png

Last edited:

Myc, I will let you to it. Idk what else their is to do with the mask. I will let you do what your best at I think you have great references online the movie and here. Everything you made has been great so, I trust your judgement. Peace!

Thanks Matt..I wil have another update tomorrow.. I think we almost there

Wow myc!
Keep chipping away.
I already like it a lot more than any other Meyers I've seen at this scale.

Thanks Centurion ! :)

Ok guys... I think we are there.. Please let me know if there is anything you would change or I will consider the head done.

1c58dd_d9273587c8864b9e96299470f2e4c88e~mv2.png

1c58dd_e68c750c5652401fa691c9d012729531~mv2.png

1c58dd_9f3a4562c6ea49e4ac383196e6808661~mv2.png

1c58dd_7008fd758a4843f6826574c6bb6d7966~mv2.png

1c58dd_6bdee81b38d64790814fe4887d6ecc40~mv2.png

You got it Myc, I think this is as good as it gets. I love it now I can not wait to see the final results, well done so far!

I doubt it will match with the base buddy ... :(

You're right.

One thing I noticed, let me know what you think... should the bottom right eye lid have more of a sag to it? Or the oval itself seems slightly slanted downward. IDK.

latest

its actually already a-symetric .. but yeah.. I can pull the check a bit down !

its actually already a-symetric .. but yeah.. I can pull the check a bit down !

It looks to me that in the pic of myers centurian sent his eyes are cut droopy, I think that's what he means. But idk I never saw the original mask! But ya Everything else looks great, I even think the eyes look good but in that pic of the original mask look cut just a little different but not much different! Other than that no complaints with the cheeks at all!

Seems a bit wide for film look...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

So I made the face slimmer a bit.. softened the for head wrinkles a bit.. and moved the cheek a bit..lips.. facial expression

1c58dd_d47017581cce49b8a5b66afe770440a3~mv2.png

Last edited:
Back