Custom Mace Windu 1/6 head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We are keepers of the peace, not soldiers."

Coming soon.... :D

smj3.jpg

Looks great! Any chance of a Nick Fury sculpt? I imagine you'd just have to add an eye patch and some faint scars to the Octopus sculpt.

Either way, please keep us all informed. A good Samuel L. Jackson sculpt is always in demand. :D

Looks great! Any chance of a Nick Fury sculpt? I imagine you'd just have to add an eye patch and some faint scars to the Octopus sculpt.

Either way, please keep us all informed. A good Samuel L. Jackson sculpt is always in demand. :D

Anythings possible , but first......... Jules Winnfield baby! :lol :lol

Yeah, I would absolutely be in for one these if they went up for sole. Please let us know.

That looks awesome.

I remember when the thread for interest was started I committed to buying one when they become available to offset the cost of the octopuss figure.

Are these still gonna be made available? If so, I am more than willing to stick to my commitment cause this turned out great!

The answer to the budding question is yes they are being offered. Anyone that is interested can shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back