• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Jules, and various other figures for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, trying to make some more bank for painting supplies and bills...

1: I have my complete Jules Winnfield Prototype, which comes with that badass ACI suit set. Which is impeccably tailored. On a Dragon body, with a stand and a pistol. SOLD

DSCN4921.jpg

2:Also selling my Asajj Ventress figure, which is the regular and has been repainted with Sithy vigor. Comes complete with all her stuff and box. SOLD

DSCN3675.jpg

DSCN3671.jpg

3:Also still selling Chancellor Palpatine, complete with all of his stuff but without box. I would be willing to sell him for $40 shipped, $60 if you want a repaint on him... which is a $15 savings on my services. (if you do this, I promise to have it painted at the head of my list, immediately).

4-5:I also have a few small things that can be sold. I have the Movie Masters Joker and TDK Batman small figures MIB in package if anyone wants them. I ordered an extra set and got them late. I paid like $30 total for them, but would be willing to part with either of them for $10 shipped each.

6:I also have my repainted original HT Jack Sparrow head if anyone is interested. I probably will never display him with it. Only asking $30 shipped for the head, which is less than my painting fee. SOLD

DSCN4477.jpg

Don't be afraid to make offers either, I promise to listen. :duff

Last edited:
Sparrow has SOLD!!!

Jules is SOLD!!! BUT...

Still got a Palpatine at an amazing savings!

Still have a few TDK MM figs!!

MUST GO!!! Offers welcome.

Last edited:
Back