Custom G.I.Joe Scarlett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Scarlett i did for commision

That's an amazing looking Scarlett. Great job. That actually makes GI Joe look good again after that GI Joe movie. If the movie would have stayed true to the character like you did, it definitely would have been a hit with the old Joe fans like me. Keep up the great work with these classic uniforms. I guarantee that anybody that commissions you to do a job would be extremely happy.

Re: Custom Scarlett i did for commision

Thanks I appreciate that, My final remake of Scarlett i hope to perfect her costume one last time i don't plan on removing it again or changing bodies.

How would anyone feel about me making Glenda the Argentinian helicopter pilot

You know, with a repaint and a bodysuit the Biohazzard Ada might make a good Scarlet.

382005_388894157851790_1517999086_n.jpg

37903.jpg

I did find a female figure i'll be using for scarlett. I like the torso on the triad and the rose head is perfect. A torso is important for bodysuits, I may need to reroot her hair since it's kinda short.

Im going to re-do her boots since people have told me their to bulky looking so that just means the pockets cant be functional.I may change my mind on the head someday because i like the sculpter's female with long ponytail not to sure im fond of the face i was looking for softer features but thats hard to find.

Ada is pritty but will need hair removed or ponytail added and i dont have skill in sculpting yet but im getting better. or hot toys money to buy her. Im secretly boycoting hot toys because some of their stuff isn't worth 200+ per figure. It's like your paying for the name, sure the sculpts are nice and bodies look premo but thats about 80-100 dollars worth and the gear is not so fab that you need to pay 100-150 to be total cost.

I actually own a pkgd scarlett from 1982 thats cool

Last edited:
Baroness im going to hold on, the person who made my breastplate is having it casted and will send me a better one to fit my body. so she is looking like I will finish her by the time that sideshow gets their baroness. I still might buy sideshow's baroness but i will need to see her not as a prototype but owned by other's 1st.

I have been fooled by prototypes before and had huge disapointment. there should never be a drastic change between the proto and release. Triad is hugly bad for this, hot toys is more on target but it's major expensive, sideshow needs to make the skeletal structure stronger so posing stays strong so you dont feel like your holding a ragdoll.

covergirl is 75% done. I still need to make her shirt but i also need to pick up some tools since she is a mechanic.

I have bodies set aside for 7 g.i.joe/cobra females so i only need to get a body for zaranna.

holy crap her elbows look bad.

Thats because ada has a seamless body. I told phicen and CM toys they need to make protruding pad attached at joint that come out when bent that makes the elbows and knee's apear more realistic but stays flat when extended apparantly this must be hard to do because nothing.

the only thing i dont get is they made the skin in a way this pad would work

Last edited:
The issue besides looking bad is that it seems like the "skin" over the joint wouldn't wear well over time. Maybe it will though, guess time will tell. :dunno

Elbows won't matter since they won't be exposed. Scarlett is wearing a body suit. :slap

Scarlett_%28RAH%29_01.jpg

If sideshow does scarlett it will be like at the end of 2013 or 2014 again this is a guess. by that time i will have 2 improved scarletts one with sculpted hair and one with rooted

If sideshow does scarlett it will be like at the end of 2013 or 2014 again this is a guess. by that time i will have 2 improved scarletts one with sculpted hair and one with rooted

I say go for it, especially as we have no idea how Sideshow might 'reimagine' her. Her outfit is totally absurd from the standpoint of realism, so she might be 'Scarlett' in name only as a modern female soldier.

Edit: I say "totally absurd" relative to my nostalgic fondness for her character. I would love to see a comic/cartoon accurate version like some of the awesome customs Evil Face and others have done.

Elbows won't matter since they won't be exposed. Scarlett is wearing a body suit. :slap

Yeah, cause stretching a fabric bodysuit over it would make the deformed shape look like a normal elbow. Worked so well for Baroness PF ***, didn't it? :cuckoo:

I say go for it, especially as we have no idea how Sideshow might 'reimagine' her. Her outfit is totally absurd from the standpoint of realism, so she might be 'Scarlett' in name only as a modern female soldier.

Edit: I say "totally absurd" relative to my nostalgic fondness for her character. I would love to see a comic/cartoon accurate version like some of the awesome customs Evil Face and others have done.

There is a tacticool redesign of that outfit. Tight fitting grey fatigues, with body armor replacing the tan unitard

I'm betting when sideshow gets to her, she will look something like that...

Or this.

Scarlett.gif

Or this
images

Or this
Scarlett_GI_JOE_by_jeansinclaird9arts.jpg

Or

images

The trick is, bill her as a black ops, special ops soldier, and bill her outfit as some flavor of " sneaking suit" tight fitting, and utilitarian. As opposed to a special uniform.

Back