Custom Dutch from Predator help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogul1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I have acquired a classic Predator and I think he needs a Dutch to be displayed with. Looking on eBay seems to be a fruitless endeavour unless you have real flash pimp style money. So am considering a kitbash. In terms of parts etc what would you guys recommend? The TTM20 body is good but the joints are quite garish. I had a look at the phicen seamless muscular body but it's too short and some say the Arnie heads look too big for the neck. Just want to guage you opinions and advice on sourcing the best items. Also, clothing and weapons etc
Anyone got any pics they'd like to share for inspiration?

What about the hot toys John Matrix body?

Yeah I'm looking at that one its a good sculpt but I'll have to wait for one to come available. Too expensive to buy and part out another Matrix figure (just bought one) right now. I've seen the muddied up versions on youtube which is one way around the joint issue. Any tips on items, clothing etc?

Did you mean toy anxiety? Just looked and no dutch parts available thanks anyway :eek:)
Yes sorry my auto correct changed it. and you won't find it under Dutch u will find it under
John matrix

Decided to take a quick stab at making a torch to see if my theory would work. Doesn't look too bad imo
Bit thick at the top but can make another one
d80cd80b6e885ba5168980bf22c6978c.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know what kind of vest he wears? Considering all my options at the moment so would like to know what gun he uses and any clothing he wears too.

apparently the Chris redfield body is effective too but they're too rare and expensive I believe

Last edited:
I can help a little in regards to the bodies, I completed a couple of Dutch's a few months back but went for a shirtless bash.

Here is the TTM-20 and as you say, the joints etc are visible.
wsLa6lB.jpg

Here is the John Matrix body. It's much larger overall, and the seamless arms and torso do look a lot better. It's definitely my preference.
GxHE28l.jpg

Hope this helps, let me know if you have other questions regarding head fitting, clothing options etc.

I can help a little in regards to the bodies, I completed a couple of Dutch's a few months back but went for a shirtless bash.

Here is the TTM-20 and as you say, the joints etc are visible.
View attachment 270166

Here is the John Matrix body. It's much larger overall, and the seamless arms and torso do look a lot better. It's definitely my preference.
View attachment 270167

Hope this helps, let me know if you have other questions regarding head fitting, clothing options etc.

That's awesome yes the commando body is a way better option imo
There aren't any available at the moment though. I will have to keep my eyes peeled on eBay most likely. However it would seem that the kitbash is going to prove quite expensive too. Not as much as dutch is but still quite a lump of cash for a kitbash. This is going to be a long road I think ;o)

Back