Custom Deadpool 1:2 scale Bust in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashkanls

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally put the time in and Im done with paint! Some swords and Im finished! Any interested in a casted one let me know. I will sell a kit version you can finish or a completed one (wont be cheap ;) ). The Red one is the original and the X-Force is the first one casted.

Finished Swords!

Deadpoolbustswithswords.jpg

halfscaledeadpools.jpg

Last edited:
I definitely think bullets fits DP better than skulls. But if you're going to have a pile of bullets underneath him, it'd make more sense for him to have a gun strapped to his back.

Either way, that looks awesome so far.

I think you should go with the black neck wrap and bullets. The skulls are more of a predator thing. Def. should do the neck wrap tho

"This is the hyper combbbbbbbo!"

Very nice Deadpool. Make sure you give it to me when it's done. :)

I have created the molds and poured a few. I have to fill the air pockets and then some other minor things that will take up some time. I want to make myself a red version and a grey version and if anyone else wants one Im open for orders.

Anyone ever seen a 1/2 scale Katana??? Its pretty dang hard to make one... I have a full scale Storm Shadow that I will sculpt and replicate kinda. Im going to make one of mine with katanas and the other with M16 guns on his back. Back of the base will have skulls and bullets.

Back