Custom Binoculars for Sandtrooper PF or Snowtrooper PF order thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No probs micheal. My stormtrooper ralph Mcquarrie arrived today so that cheered me up. Real nice statue in the flesh and I'm glad now I cancelled the vader premium format and bought this instead. Something just didn't look right with the vader for me. Look forward to the binoculars now and sandtrooper shipping on the 19th of September.

I'm with you on the vader...

but good news.. I came home and the gray straps came already ! so I updated the first page with pictures of the snowtrooper version and your package will be on its way tomorrow..

binacoluar_snow_zpsvanx9o0t.jpg

20160914_205231_zpslpolmpho.jpg

They look awesome, and your right the grey straps look better for snowtrooper. Thank you again micheal.

Nice! :yess: I need a payday 1st, sssssooooo I'll be ordering tomorrow :clap I can't wait :hi5:
& it looks like my Sandtrooper binoculars will be here tomorrow! :)

Got my Sandtrooper binoculars today, & I could not be happier!! It's freaking amazing!!! The detail on it is mind blowing. I'll post photos later, but I've gotta be up & out early.... today. :thud:
Crap! G'night.

MYC, you ARE awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap

Thanks Rusty !! I appreciate the kind feedback ! :)

Hello. I ran a search for "mouse droid" but could not find a thread so am posting my question to you about it here; Does the mouse droid's wheels roll? Thanks for your reply.

Hello. I ran a search for "mouse droid" but could not find a thread so am posting my question to you about it here; Does the mouse droid's wheels roll? Thanks for your reply.

no.. sorry.. they are static.. ist really just for displaying purpose only.

yeah I need to make those pictures.. I bump this cause I have some people asking for info on those.

Back