Creature Pose

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creature Pose

• A. Swimming upside down.

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • B. Freestyling.

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • C. Arms up.

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • D. Outstretched arms.

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • E. Arms down.

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters
I haven't seen the original movie in a while, but didn't he do sort of a dolphin swim?

The ill Jedi said:
Wow, Julie Adams was pretty F'n HOT!

yes she was!! saw this movie again the other day and was swooning. it's weird because i remember her older self from TV and stuff before i realized it was a younger her in Creetch, so it felt kinda dirty...

but dayum, she was smokin!

oh and i say D unless by some miracle we can get a lil Julie! then E

Take note Sideshow, the kids here want a Julie Adams figure. Make us some more 12 inch Universal monster figures already for cryin out loud. I'm tired of seeing all of your effort put into making these Jedi's from the prequals that in all honesty were terrible films.

I really hope he comes out like this. The likness would be uncanny.

butthead.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
I really hope he comes out like this. The likness would be uncanny.

butthead.jpg

Well if we can't have that pose, I vote for A - swimming upside down. :D

My all time favorite movie monsters pre-1970's were Kong, Godzilla, and the Creature. Since I don't see the first two being made in 1/4 scale anytime soon the Creature will most likely be my first (and only) "Horror" PF. Looking forward to seeing it as I have great memories watching this on television for the first time and at the theater in 3D with a rowdy crowd!

Back