Creature From The Black Lagoon PF up for Pre-order!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In order to ensure that you receive the highest quality Sideshow Collectible possible, we have increased quality control procedures for this highly detailed piece to assure your complete satisfaction.

I'm in favor of this! :rock

incrsgdqt9.gif

I know this is an old thread but I've been searching for this Creature for awhile now. He doesn't get much attention like the big dogs of the Universal Monsters.
Re:
e43a427d-dd4c-44af-8d6a-596f58b24073_zps40a7057d.jpg

fba538c9-17c8-4ac5-bf3b-e3608e28ad75_zpsf077c36e.jpg

da39462d-9d94-4109-a0c8-c7e6bac89f52_zps943b1cd5.jpg

5be35eb2-035f-4477-ae2d-1db040e796b7_zpsdc57a27f.jpg

Congrats Ironwomen! It's a cool piece for sure. Kinda makes me wish I hadn't sold mine. I hope someday they do another one with a diffrent pose.

Creature is one of my favorite PFs that I've collected over the years. I'd say he's probably the best of the Universal line.

I bought this statue from Oluf Hartvigson (who was the sculptor) on here a few months ago. I've always wanted this statue, but figured I'd have to turn to ebay to get it and was pleasantly surprised by my luck. He even signed the base for me twice...mainly because the gold ink he used in the first spot blended really good with the actual base color:lol The statue is fantastic and is easily one of my favorites in my collection.

Here are some bad iPhone photos I took after I received it.

I do think this is one of the better PF's in the Univerasal Monsters line, but I think part of that is because it was among the last to be developed.

The sculpt and paint are top notch.

I got a lot of nostalgia just looking at this thing.
The Universal Monsters are the best! :hi5:

Agreed. I remember I tried my best to find some sort of Creature figure when I was a child, and I could never find one. I knew there were some out there, but this before the Internet.

At some point I want to track down some vintage creature figures. Also, I need to get the 1/6 Creature from the black Lagoon.

I remember the first time I watched The Creature From The Black Lagoon, last year...:monkey3

I scored the SSE last month, fantastic piece. love the uni monsters :)

Back