Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on getting PG Snoopy! :rock I can't really notice the paint issue that much on my end and it looks like an instance where the pic makes it stand out more.

pg.jpg

pg2.jpg

I love the cape - the paint and sculpt really make it look like it's blowing cloth:
pg_cape.jpg

cgdc2.jpg

cgdc.jpg

Really nice pics Dave and the group shot looks fantastic! :rock

I was looking at the logo on my WW the other day and honestly it seems like it could be a sticker also. The whole sticker logo situation doesn't bother me anyway though.

Well due to some extremely good fortune, I was able to scrape up enough funds to get Powergirl. So I just placed my order at BBTS. :banana :joy :banana

Now the long excruciating wait starts all over again. :monkey2 :lol

Well due to some extremely good fortune, I was able to scrape up enough funds to get Powergirl. So I just placed my order at BBTS. :banana :joy :banana

Now the long excruciating wait starts all over again. :monkey2 :lol

Havok why didn't you get it from Cornerstorecomics.com? I love BBTS but cornerstore has her for $79.99 and they are in Anaheim, you'd prolly get it a little quicker

The line is starting to be good. Hope they continue making more and not end it. Not a fan of different series by different artists.

Havok why didn't you get it from Cornerstorecomics.com? I love BBTS but cornerstore has her for $79.99 and they are in Anaheim, you'd prolly get it a little quicker
I honestly forgot about Cornerstorecomics and I haven't ordered anything from them before. Are they a reliable place to order from? BBTS already shipped out my Powergirl so it's too late now for her but I may order other things from them in the future.
Congrats, Havok! :rock :rock :rock
Thanks Snoopy! :D

Back