Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never read Power girl in fact never heard of it gonna find it
Here are some covers of her current series by the cutie pie Amanda Conner

pwrgcv1.jpg

pglcv2.jpg

pglcv3.jpg

powergirlcv4.jpg

powergirlcv5.jpg

pglcv6.jpg

and I picked this up today for the eventual PG statue
powergirlissue2coverbya.jpg

Alright guys I think I'm gonna plunge in and order the Wonder Woman. I'll probably get Zatanna in a month or so if I can find her for a good price. What's the going rate for her from the distributors???

I have already Pre-ordered Cat Woman & Black Canary & slated for Power Girl just curious what the next series will consist of ??? maybe SuperGirl, BatGirl or Batwoman, Jade, HawkGirl, Cheeta, Huntress, Phantom Lady, StarFire, Wondergirl or Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Big Barda just to name a few. :D

Last edited:
I knew my friendly board members would put you on the right tract, I have a ongoing arangment with John at Capstone Comics

UC does charge a 10% non-refundable deposit at time of purchase just like Razor's Edge

Yeah that's why I usually only order in-stock stuff from Razor's Edge. Mike is awesome, but I hate the non-refund deposit for pre-orders. I do have a Stormshadow on preorder, but I won't be canceling so it ain't no big deal.

Now that I think about it, that might be too much of an action pose for a statue. The others are fairly static by comparison. Still, it's a good indication of how she could look.

If Starfire made it into this line, I would be down for Wonder Woman, Power Girl, and Supergirl as well.

Back