Cotswold Gladiators?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I found this @ Cotswold blog...

Teaser of Things to Come for 2010
Just got this during the weekend. I wonder what's in store for us for 2010? Hmmm.

l_1c0a1cce3e44426dbbeee40cc2215bae.jpg

Looks cool... I was interested in the Ignite version, but just looked to plastic and clean for my tastes.

This on the other hand looks pretty badass :rock

Wow that looks truly awesome! I'm so glad I skipped on the Ignite version. Though, the quality of the hilts on the swords look like they're Ignite.

Now get us a Conquistador and a late 15th Century Knight in a full suit of armor with a Sallet that look as good and I'll be in heaven.

at one point Cotswold used to offer their own brand of gladiators. Their bodies always were repros of vintage Joes though. Interested to see how much they run if they just sell the gear.

at one point Cotswold used to offer their own brand of gladiators. Their bodies always were repros of vintage Joes though. Interested to see how much they run if they just sell the gear.
--

I remember.

If memory serves me correctly, they offered a limited line of figures wearing hand made metal armor/outfits/gear from craftsman in India where the metal armor/outfit were assembled onto the figure itself for fit and not necessarily meant to be removed. Back in the day, it was impressive.

its funny remembering how back in the day anything cotswold had seemed impressive considering the only alternatives were hasbro and soldiers of the world and such. that was only like 15 years ago.

Man, those were garbage, even for the time. Though the head sculpts were decent. The flocked Rock n Roll and Flint heads were anyway.

Man, those were garbage, even for the time. Though the head sculpts were decent. The flocked Rock n Roll and Flint heads were anyway.

Stalker's headsculpt wasn't bad either. I've just always hated how the flocking rubs off. It's too bad those weren't true 1:6. Some of the clothes could've been used for bashes. 'course the 1:4 scale weapons were "LOL" inspiring. :lol

Back