Corgi toys Batmobiles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenéV

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I could not find anything on the forum about these range of Corgi Batmobiles.
Perhaps there are more people around who collect these good looking cars and want to show some pictures of them.

Last edited:
I own twenty two of the single boxed 1/43 models, one 1/24 model and a box with four 1/43 models inside.

Here are some pictures of them:

Rest will follow.

I was thinking about picking up the Corgi 1/18 of the 1st one you posted, the 40s car. I have 3 Hot Toys 1/6 versions(tumbler, pod, and 89). I have other 1/24, 1/18, & 1/12 but nothing Bats related. Nice to see some of the different designs, good pics so far.

Many viewers but only one reply ?
Am I the only one ho is collecting these cars ?

The Eaglemos cars have much more viewers and replies on this forum but they are not as nicely made as these old cars
wich were made in 2004.
Notting moves on the Eaglemoss cars, even the weels don't turn.

Nevertheless here are the villain cars of my collection

Replies or not, more will follow.

I have the 1/18th roadster with Batman, the 1/18th modern, and the 1/24th 40's batmobile. Also had several of the 1/43rd but they were purloined by my younger son. Great pics btw.

Today I bougt another Corgi Batmobile, its the 1/18 2000 version nr. 77601.
This is the first 1/18 model of the Batman 2004 series.
It comes with spinning front and rear turbine and a Batcommunicator.

Enjoy the pictures:

I use to sell these in my shop they were great value for money the small ones were about £4.95-£6.95.
I realy liked the limited edition ones with the figurines. The trouble was Corgi kept rereleasing them in
different packaging and sets.

Those are pretty darned cool. The cars I'm starting to collect are contemporary hot wheels 1/18, not restricted to Batman and nowhere near as funky as what you've got there. I've only got four so far - 1966 Batmobile, Mad Max 2 Interceptor, '61 Ferrari GT from Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Ecto 1-A from Ghost Busters A - and the BTTF DeLorean on preorder. They're all boxed up waiting to be moved into a new room, so no pics from me for a while, sorry. I'm looking to expand my collection with vehicles from other films, ie Blues Brothers, Starsky and Hutch etc. Thanks for posting pics of your sweet collection Rene :)

Those are pretty darned cool. The cars I'm starting to collect are contemporary hot wheels 1/18, not restricted to Batman and nowhere near as funky as what you've got there. I've only got four so far - 1966 Batmobile, Mad Max 2 Interceptor, '61 Ferrari GT from Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Ecto 1-A from Ghost Busters A - and the BTTF DeLorean on preorder. They're all boxed up waiting to be moved into a new room, so no pics from me for a while, sorry. I'm looking to expand my collection with vehicles from other films, ie Blues Brothers, Starsky and Hutch etc. Thanks for posting pics of your sweet collection Rene :)

Thanks for the nice reply.

I am a Batman collector and trying to find the older items.
Beside my Batman collection I sometimes buy other moviecars.

Today I have bought three of the of the limited ones with figurines, I didn't make pictures of them yet but I soon will.

Here are some more pictures of the regulars:

I use to sell these in my shop they were great value for money the small ones were about £4.95-£6.95.
I realy liked the limited edition ones with the figurines. The trouble was Corgi kept rereleasing them in
different packaging and sets.

Here are some of the limited you mentioned.

Two face

The Killer Moth

The Joker

Today the 1/24, 1940 Batmobile arrived at my home, pictures will follow soon
I also bought the Corgi Chassis Art Collection DC Comics 1930 Batmobile with Batman figurine, nr.77361 on eBay.

Pictures of the 1940 1/24 Batmobile.

And here some pictures of my latest buy.
It's the second 1966, 1/43 version, the first was in flat-black and was sold for a very short period.
I bought this from a good friend who got it in 1966 and was very careful with it.

As you can see there is very little paint damage, both figures are present and everything is working.
The only thing wrong is the missing antenna.

This is the 1/24 version of the 2000 Batmobile that I showed you in my post above.

And here are some cars together with their smaller brother.

And this arived yesterday from the USA.

Back