COOMODEL X OUZHIXIANG 1/6 Monster File Series - The Were Wolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amiami is ridiculous with foreign figures.

Everybody in here seems to like the Werewolf parts. I actually only want the "human" head & hands.

I can't really decide which store I want to preorder from. I put in a preorder over at BBTS, but then saw other places cheaper. Does Timewalker Toys allow cancellations of preorders? Just wondering in case something comes up down the road and I need the money for more important stuff.

I can't really decide which store I want to preorder from. I put in a preorder over at BBTS, but then saw other places cheaper. Does Timewalker Toys allow cancellations of preorders? Just wondering in case something comes up down the road and I need the money for more important stuff.
They will cancel orders, but they act really b.u.t.t.h.u.r.t. and make you feel like you're the scum of the Earth. :lol

They will cancel orders, but they act really b.u.t.t.h.u.r.t. and make you feel like you're the scum of the Earth. [emoji38]
Ah, I hate when that happens. At least you're not 100% locked in I guess. I understand small businesses put in their orders for what they need and if they get stuck with several extras it could hurt them, but still at least treat the customer with some respect. I also like the option to be able to cancel on something like this if it turns out the final product isn't as good as the prototype. I'd hate to have to shell out $200 for a figure that turned out bad. I'll keep my order with BBTS since I know they won't get all teary eyed if I need to cancel for some reason, which I hope there won't be a reason since this figure is pretty cool so far. My only wish is they'd fix the front teeth and make them smaller. They stick out too much or something.

Well... you have to have an understanding of how a company like Timewalker operates to be able to appreciate how much cancelations can indeed hurt them. I had the good fortune to be able to spend several hours talking with Steve and Margaret a couple of weeks ago, so I have an appreciation. If only one person pre-orders something from them, they don't get to just order ONE from the manufacturer, they have to order a whole case, and hope they can sell the others. Timewalker ONLY sells 1/6th, BBTS sells all types and sizes of toys, and thus has a larger resource to fall back on if someone cancels. That still doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt their bottom-line, but a small mom-and-pop like Timewalker takes a much bigger hit. Now, they understand that real life can sometimes get in the way, but there seems to be quite a few fickle people out there who cancel at the drop of a dime, for many reasons, not least of which being the impulse order, without taking the time to first decide if it's something you really want, and then shopping around for the best price BEFORE ordering. I've seen on several boards people bemoaning the loss of retailers, or the NRF deposit, but it's random cancelations, leaving the retailer with the burden of paying for inventory they can't move, who are to blame. So instead of thinking their not providing quality customer service, how about taking a little time to think a PO through before ordering. I say if your an impulse shopper who is more likely to cancel an order rather than keep it, don't order with Timewalker, stick with higher-priced retailers.

Not related directly related to this figure, but there's hardly any info about it to start a thread and it's from the same company and i'm assuimg the same line, anyway this was in CooModels display for STGCC; some kind of...Bat-winged guy. Assuming it's part of the monster files line it could be a vampire or a demon:

12009688_891009150973619_8448214572310375456_n.jpg

I hope the head is a place holder, the wings look amazing though.

Not related directly related to this figure, but there's hardly any info about it to start a thread and it's from the same company and i'm assuimg the same line, anyway this was in CooModels display for STGCC; some kind of...Bat-winged guy. Assuming it's part of the monster files line it could be a vampire or a demon:

12009688_891009150973619_8448214572310375456_n.jpg

I hope the head is a place holder, the wings look amazing though.

The head is a placeholder...It has a question mark on it....it's DRACULA

I hope they do too, but I hope they redesign him. I'd not a fan of that figure at all. The Werewolf is great and the Vampire looks to be off to a great start with those wings, but I just don't care for the Frank look. So a V2 with a new look would be a great thing IMO as it could preserve the rarity of the original figure but still allow collectors to have a 'full' line up.

Back