CoolProps to attend SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The CoolProps display at Wonderfest 2016 will be dedicated to the 30th anniversary of Aliens! Can't wait to see what they have!!

Per Facebook:

We will have a booth at Wonder Festival 2016 (Summer) at Makuhari Messe on Sunday, July 24th, 2016.

To celebrate the 30th year of the movie "Aliens" and the declaration of Alien Day, this time CoolProps booth will have "Alien Festival" !
Special feature of our booth is going to be the display of an original prop which
was made in the HR Giger's factory and was passed into the
hands of the movie derector, James Cameron when the production of "Aliens".
Please don't miss a chance to visit our booth filled with many Aliens!

Company zone booth No.2-24-04

Event : Wonder festival 2016(Summer)
Date&Time : Sunday, July 24th, 2016 10:00~17:00
Venue : Makuhari Messe International exhibition hall 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,
Entrance fee: 2500 yen ( This ticket doubles as an official guide book / No charge for children in elementary school or younger)
Host : Wonder Festival Project Office
Official website: https://wf.kaiyodo.net/wf/

I found a video but can't attach a link from my phone!!! It's titled "Sideshow Walter White Life Size Bust"! Maybe someone could attach the link here. You see the Alien heads for a few seconds! Awesome!!

There is a couple of pictures on their Facebook page, the Dog looks okay. We need loads more pictures however..

Thanks for posting the video Centurion! And yes, we need loads more photos! How has no one put them up or taken a video!? These are Alien heads people!!!

Yeah, I had visions of us seeing the finished Big Chap Alien and the P1 bust in some form. The P2 bust production piece at least, shame.

Back