coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waow !! That is some good news! Must be really huge!

Looks big but not too big. Have to remember they made this skinny alien so it comes apart in 7 pieces for breakage, including the base.
54cd91a21b75e054dd1c9660304ad98e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not getting this (just couldn't bring myself to justify it), but I wanted to post to wish EVERYONE here that IS getting it the very best.

• Hope it turns up PERFECT.
  • With no breakages or QC issues.
  • With a reasonable (or acceptable) shipping charge.
. . . and I hope it fookin' RULES !​

Seriously - all the best folks - REALLY looking forward to seeing your in-hand pics.

Ian/Spike.

i should stop looking at these pictures ... waiting for this one was hard enpugh without seeing how great it turned out

Looks phenomenal. Amazing details all over. Sustains good OG maquette quality in both sculpting n paint app.

Has anyone measured the exact dimensions of the base itself? I know the Sideshow listing gives the dimensions of the piece, but I don't know if those are of the whole statue at its widest points or just the base. This looks like one the finest Alien statues ever made, but I can't justify the purchase if the only place it will fit is on my dining room table.

The dimensions relate to the whole piece at it's widest/highest points. If you have never seen a 1/3 scale maquette of these in person,you are in for a shock!

Back