Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I jumped on the waitlist after the waitlist went up. Does then mean SS did some conversions, which I doubt, or did they just oversell their projected EX ES?

EX is 150 & 750 for the regular right?

Edit: it's 200 for the ex.no big deal it's just an extra 50 people who will own this great statue.

EX is 150 & 750 for the regular right?

Edit: it's 200 for the ex.no big deal it's just an extra 50 people who will own this great statue.

That's not the point bro. Don't post an ES if your not sure of the demand. Even after the 150 ES was released, it took a month to sell out.

I don't like what ssc just did here. It's BS on their part. Shame on them and they should be better then this.

I see...shame on you sideshow! We should all cancel our Ex in outrage to protest SS tricks & deceit!

324df46b6436-xl.jpg
:wink1:

It really doesn't bother me all that much. Whole ed size is still smaller than Sonja ex alone. But I don't think it's completely honest on Sideshows part, and something they should not have done.
Once an ed size is set it really shouldn't be changed.

I can't wait to get this and the ES is of no concern to me. Great PF!

Crom does not care about your edition sizes.

Crom laughs at your edition sizes.

Personally I don't care about edition sizes in the least, but even so, changing edition sizes after they have already been announced and a piece has already 'sold out' once is a bull**** move on Sideshow's part. It's pure customer manipulation, and done for no other reason than greed on Sideshow's part.

The numbers and how many pieces exist doesn't bother me, but treating customers in this way, and playing these kind of manipulative games certainly does.

Personally I don't care about edition sizes in the least, but even so, changing edition sizes after they have already been announced and a piece has already 'sold out' once is a bull**** move on Sideshow's part. It's pure customer manipulation, and done for no other reason than greed on Sideshow's part.

The numbers and how many pieces exist doesn't bother me, but treating customers in this way, and playing these kind of manipulative games certainly does.

They've done it before, will do it again and seem to get a little indignant when their ****ty customer attitude is bought up.

Back