College Football

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 1 more day until the Husker Nation gets to see what Pelini and co. have planned for Nebraska.

GO SKERS!!!

Wont be able to see the game unfortunatley :monkey2. But im still rooting for em. GO HUSKERS! :rock

i wasn't entirely sure if i'd be able to order it on pay-per-view until a few minutes ago. it's about damn time there was a real coaching staff back in lincoln to restore the order. i'm all sorts of jacked up for this one... BO BIG RED!!!

i wasn't entirely sure if i'd be able to order it on pay-per-view until a few minutes ago. it's about damn time there was a real coaching staff back in lincoln to restore the order. i'm all sorts of jacked up for this one... BO BIG RED!!!

If you dont mind me asking, where do you live? I still dont know if im going to be able to order it, they said to keep checking but no updates.

Im super hyped too. I remember when everyone wanted Bo to be the coach after that Alamo Bowl game (which I was at, awesome game) so I cant wait to see this game (if I actually get to lol)

Ok... this year will be an SEC year again. And Being a Buckeye fan Thats painful to say.

There were some impressive games this weekend.

Go Cats!!!

MU did what it needed to do. The Def. Coordinator needs to quit playing prevent once they get up big though.

Mizzery has a very weak pass def, they are going to have to win shootouts.

And way to represent the Big12 Texass A&M, they lose to Baylor this year.

Well, my beloved Louisville Cardinals lost to those dirty pole cats of Kentucky again. The good news was that the d did their part allowing only 10 pts. The bad news was that the offense made 4 turnovers that ended in 17 pts. Depression man.

i think Clemson was just "slightly" overrated...just a little bit.

Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!

BamavsClemson.jpg

Mizzery has a very weak pass def, they are going to have to win shootouts.

And way to represent the Big12 Texass A&M, they lose to Baylor this year.

1 game and they have a weak pass defense? :lol They played way too easy once they got up. Trust me I've seen enough and read enough about them here locally to know. :)

Nice to see the Canes handle their business against a cupcake.

Next week will be a wake up call at Florida :monkey4

Back