Collector's Unite!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always enjoy meeting fellow freaks. The great thing about this community is that there's people from all over the globe on here.

When I was visiting LA last year, I met a couple of freaks (Commtech & Shortround).
When I went to Brussels on a work trip, I met up with elvis1976 and neo.
Few months ago I met breakersrevenge at London Film and Comic con.

All of them have been very cool experiences - talking about figures and what not. So yeah, I think it's a good idea. :)

Stick around for a while mate. Won't be long before you'll be grateful for all that cyberspace between us :lol

Very true. :lol

I always enjoy meeting fellow freaks. The great thing about this community is that there's people from all over the globe on here.

When I was visiting LA last year, I met a couple of freaks (Commtech & Shortround).
When I went to Brussels on a work trip, I met up with elvis1976 and neo.
Few months ago I met breakersrevenge at London Film and Comic con.

All of them have been very cool experiences - talking about figures and what not. So yeah, I think it's a good idea. :)

And you didn't visit me Umair! :monkey2
:lol

I was just messing around, but, there is not much you can do, this hobby is not common and we are all scattered across the country,
so there is not a lot you can do,

you could Skype with some of your toy friends I guess,

Just go to the major conventions. There always seems to be some kind of get together. If there isn't, organize one. Pick a date, time, and restaurant. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

Just go to the major conventions. There always seems to be some kind of get together. If there isn't, organize one. Pick a date, time, and restaurant. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

:lecture

Offer Free Beer,
and get at least 10 new best friends :hi5:

Back