Coleccionismosw 1/6 customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Several months have gone until I decided to finish my Zam Wesell sixth scale. It took me a while to get a very nice head for it. The problem is, the head is too small in comparison with the helmet

zammm.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 117
She looks great, you need a Jango to go with her now.

I wanted to ask a question about Admiral Ackbar, What did you do to the vest to make it look better. Any info would help thank you.
I went through you entire thread and everything looks outstanding, congrats on your collection.

I wanted to ask a question about Admiral Ackbar, What did you do to the vest to make it look better. Any info would help thank you.
I went through you entire thread and everything looks outstanding, congrats on your collection.

I'd also like to know about the Ackbar vest mod details. :)

Thanks ! Well... I am waiting for the Sideshow's Jango to be released to display them together :p

Regarding the Ackbar vest.. to be honest, I haven't done anything haha I just added a bit of padding on the chest :)

Back