Coco's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cocoboloboy's Shelves

How on earth does it get delivered? wrapped in bubble wrap with an ordinary box?

Thats the one thing I love about these, is collector boxes. Imagine if he made fancy packaging.

How on earth does it get delivered? wrapped in bubble wrap with an ordinary box?

Thats the one thing I love about these, is collector boxes. Imagine if he made fancy packaging.

Yep, that's exactly right. Shawn doesn't make custom boxes for his figures but he does offer them at an amazing Freak's discounted price.

I bet if you put the word out you could find someone to make one for you though.

Very nice displays. I love the shelves that allow you to add pictures, cards, stamps, whatever behind them. Very cool. Your Jabba set up is awesome too. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks stickman!
My newest addition...
Aggresive.jpg

Rocket2.jpg

Flying.jpg

Thanks stickman!
My newest addition...
Aggresive.jpg

Rocket2.jpg

Flying.jpg

Usually I see pics from MaulFan and his amazing work made me go out and get a few figures. I saw how your Iron Man and that awesome display you made came out and I just had to order one!
That one of the coolest figures in a while.
Cool display too!
:chew

bad ass display for IM..............:rock

My new BB and TDK display...

IMG_0157.jpg

And I'm playing around with these new mini movie poster hangers I made(which I will be offering soon:D)...

IMG_0137.jpg

Last edited:

Playing around a bit with my displays today. Moved some stuff around.

IMG_0240.jpg

Printed some new 4x6 mini posters and made a wall mount...
IMG_0280.jpg

And an 8x10 and mount...

IMG_0281.jpg

Here it is all together...

IMG_0242.jpg

With a little light I put on the ceiling...

IMG_0273.jpg

Your 1/6 displays are astounding...Hopefully you will sell something I like soon, so I can barter with you to make one for me:lol

Back