Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad everyone likes it. I guess using the takara batman cape was a good idea :) I'm considering doing a red inner lining, but I'm not 100% on doing that just yet. Mainly because As it stands right now ,i really really like how it hangs, and I don't want to mess that up.

I disagree. I love the way the figure looks and it seems there are several that do as well. There's a story that goes with it and I don't care if its from the original comics or not. So to me that makes it legit enough for me to buy into.

Figured you would.

But you are a bandwagon fan, so no one cares :joy

Figured you would.

But you are a bandwagon fan, so no one cares :joy

You said something I don't agree with. If you had I would have. Pretty simple for most folks to get. The figure looks pretty cool as is.

As far as being a bandwagon fan. I'd love to know how this could even be true at all. I've been playing with GI Joe figures since I was a little kids. Much like He-Man, Transformers, etc from my youth I've paid attention to them for a long time. So I'm curious as to how since Ive been playing with GI Joe since about 1984 how the last 25 years make me a bandwagon fan?

Just because I don't hold to the same stance that the coat and crimson are no good doesn't make me not a Joe fan. :lecture

I will say that this is the first SS Prometheus body figure I've kept on the body. I switched my Indy and Snake-Eyes out for Truetypes.

I don't know whether I am just very lucky but this seems to be the first Prometheus figure that doesn't suffer from the looseness.

I will say that this is the first SS Prometheus body figure I've kept on the body. I switched my Indy and Snake-Eyes out for Truetypes.

I don't know whether I am just very lucky but this seems to be the first Prometheus figure that doesn't suffer from the looseness.

Same here. My CC joints were nice and tight. Hopefully Storm Shadow will be the same.

That doesn't happen.... we proved it false... no no.. it's not so!!!

Actually, I remember reading in the Stormy thread where one freak got a Stormtrooper with paintflaws and posted a pic about it, the same paint flaws that another had posted a pic about a few weeks prior and had returned it. :(

I'm sure it happens, but i'd think it's accidental. some intern at the warehouse putting the fig in the wrong stack.

How could something like that be accidental? "Oh, I just found a boxed Stormtrooper in the Returns department and shipped it off by accident!" I'd agree that someone might not be as picky as some of the people in the SW threads and it's true that one man's trash is another's treasure but I don't think it's company policy to just toss them back into the pool after a return unless the item is in short supply. I can understand a CC where there hasn't been a 2nd chance, but the Stormtroopers? They're still available on the website.

there have also been cases of people sending in a product for replacement , and getting the one they sent in back again. shipping mistakes, and clerical errors DO happen.

there have also been cases of people sending in a product for replacement , and getting the one they sent in back again. shipping mistakes, and clerical errors DO happen.

That's understandable. But someone else entirely getting a figure that was returned for flaws can't be accidental. :lol TBH, the centerpiece not being centered quite possibly might be a non-issue to a waitlister who wants the Ex and who's planning to pose him with the jacket on as it will be covered up mostly. I plan on not using it, so the issue was glaring. :lol

the centerpiece not being centered quite possibly might be a non-issue to a waitlister who wants the Ex and who's planning to pose him with the jacket on as it will be covered up mostly. I plan on not using it, so the issue was glaring. :lol

The Cobra symbol on my CC is not pefectly centered on his shirt, it's slightly more positioned to the buttons on the left, I wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't look really closey at it.

I've looked back at few pics and this seems to be the norm for everyone.

Back