Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks furystorm. I see what you are saying so could be my mistake. Can you take a pic of opposite side as that's where mine looks worse or at least I think it does?

Mine had a couple imperfections on the visor, which I will ask for a replacement, not horrible for now, but unnacceptable for a Joe piece in my collection, I can't fix chrome. But overall such an amazing piece, I think the hood looks much better in person, but the battle helmet is definitely superior.

IMG_6654.jpg

IMG_6657.jpg

Mines had a lil dust on the back of it....but other than that, this is a awesome piece

Hey guys, on the right boot, are there suppose to be markings on it? It appears to look like scratch marks. I wish SSC put plastiv bag over this before they packaged it in.

This piece came out real nice, the chrome helmet looks great.

Congrats to those who got one.

Hey guys, on the right boot, are there suppose to be markings on it? It appears to look like scratch marks. I wish SSC put plastiv bag over this before they packaged it in.

mine had the same thing i thought the paint had chiped but its came off with a little cleaning

Jumped on the waitlist on Dec 30th. I won't mind if I have to settle for buying the regular edition elsewhere, but I do wish I had opted for this instead of the CC Dio all along. It came out much better than the preview (not just the chrome, but the overall uniform), while the Dio was a disappointment.

I beg to differ very well done, the paint apps look good, the sculpt is awesome, the back of the base is awesome.

I can understand some not wanthing this, most people do not buy the dios, I have them all so far and it is in the same price range as the others, actually most dios are around $300, zartan/flint was $270. And it is pretty heavy too, 19 lbs.

Only downside is a factory error, which hopefully will get fixed, but either way I will have cobra emblems on my guards!!

This certainly is a contender for PF of the year. But I also have exceptionally high hopes for Vampirella...

And I have Baroness on order as well, but Vampirella impresses me more! :panic:

Jumped on the waitlist on Dec 30th. I won't mind if I have to settle for buying the regular edition elsewhere, but I do wish I had opted for this instead of the CC Dio all along. It came out much better than the preview (not just the chrome, but the overall uniform), while the Dio was a disappointment.

it surprises me your waitlist didn't convert yet but i honestly think you still have a very good change it will

Just unpacked this guy. Holy crap did this come out good. The tailoring is excellent and I actually do not mind the hooded head. I am starting him off with the chrome head but I could definitely represent the hooded head after a while.

Just unpacked this guy. Holy crap did this come out good. The tailoring is excellent and I actually do not mind the hooded head. I am starting him off with the chrome head but I could definitely represent the hooded head after a while.

Just got mine too and agree about the hooded portrait. It looks really good with the cape, IMO. The chrome helmut is still better overall, but you can't go wrong with either display option. Very happy with mine.

Two quick shots of both heads.

EX / Hooded head...
DSCN1300.jpg

Reg / Chrome head...

DSCN1305.jpg

Last edited:
Back