clparker's customs * ANH head on ESB Han Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Clparker's Chop shop this time a repaint for Luke & Leia

That Leia looks brilliant mate, well done. I really like the Luke too, good stuff.

I agree with Chaka, Luke is good but you really changed the shabby sideshow paintjob on Leia to a more realistic lifelike look.

Sweet !...........

Re: Clparker's Chop shop this time a repaint for Grand moff tarkin

So I've just finished the 2nd Dooku head I've done for a member

005-23.jpg

006-19.jpg

007-18.jpg

008-18.jpg

I'm just amazed at how spot on your Cushing and Lee look. Magnificent job sir, most impressed. :clap:clap:clap

good to see you roaming the sw halls again.......:)

great work on luke & leia.........:clap

I want to see a re-enactment of Grumpy Old Men with these two. They look amazing man.

hey awsome job on my luke and han head sculpts will be sending more out to you to the have painted up

I just got my Luke & Leia repaints back from clparker04, and they are even better in hand. I will try to get some good pictures of Luke tonight or tomorrow (Leia is still WIP), but if you are considering sending anything to him for repainting, I can't recommend it enough. Thanks again!

:clap:clap:clap I can't believe those are Hasbro heads...

Great job on that Tarkin repaint. The Falcon interior is epic.

I know a lot of people have been using the Hot Toys Bespin Luke head for Jedi Luke, but I personally don't think it captures the maturity of Mark Hamill from 'Return of the Jedi'. The Sideshow figure has it's problems, but as you can see with Paul's paintup, the sculpt was once again buried under sloppy factory paint applications.
This is Sideshow clothing and gear, on a Hot Toys slim truetype. The hands are from Bespin Luke, and the gloved hand is from Episode III Anakin (I think, I bought it loose, so I could be wrong).

JediLuke01.jpg

JediLuke02.jpg

JediLuke03.jpg

JediLuke04.jpg

JediLuke06.jpg

JediLuke05.jpg

JediLuke07.jpg

JediLuke08.jpg

JediLuke09.jpg

Interesting that the hood up version shows how food the mouth and nose bit of the sculpt really is.

So it must be round the eyes that is lost it's way.

So want a out of the park Jedi Luke.

Hot toys are u listening

Back