Clothes for Merry and Pippin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
205522085_b65e84b8d0.jpg

OK folks. Be expecting the remaining Hobbit clothes to be dyed and start hitting homes towards mid to late January.

:rock

Hey Pix, just curious if the mail-out has taken place yet? I've got a shirtless and headless hobbit who's getting some weird looks from Frodo and Sam.

Sorry guys. Nothing has gone out yet. I intended to do the dyeing last weekend (it literally takes a whole day to do it right) but I couldn't ever find the time. This Saturday I won't have time (it is my son's birthday) but I should be able to get it done Sunday and mail the out between the 8th and the 10th. I'll post a followup Sunday night and let you all know were it stands.

OK guys. I got jackets bleached tonight (its a very stinky process so the wife and kids had to leave the house for the better part of the day). I will get them all dyed tomorrow night (possibly Tuesday night and Wednesday to dry leaving Thursday as the likely shipping day. I will post pics of the entire batch when I finish it.

:)

Sorry folks about the delay. I know you are chomping at the bit to get this. I promise by this time next week they will be out of my hair and on their way to adorn your Hobbits.

Um.....don't mean to be a nag, but have you sent them out? If so, you might have sent mine to the wrong address since I haven't received.

They hasn't gone out yet. They are all bleached and ready for dying. Dying the jackets is a 36 hour process and I haven't been able to find a window in the weeks big enough to do it with any confidence. But spring break is coming up and the wife is taking my boys on an overnight-er at her friends house. So I am pretty sure I will be able to get them done and mailed out the week of April 5.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry. :eek:

This coincides well with the news of progress on the headsculpts. Have you had a chance to ship off the clothes yet? With any luck, we might just have our complete Fellowships by Xmas.

Back