Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Clone Trooper looks damn great in that picture and Maul does as well. I had to cancel my order for Cyborg Maul because it's either M. Bison or him, as I probably won't have $700 to spend for both of them in 3 months. I also have the exclusive version of Kratos as well and I definitely won't miss on that one.

Is Nice but I'm still hope to see Stormtrooper, Snow Trooper and Sandtrooper PF
Think it won't be near soon :gah:

Last edited:
133311523.jpg

At first glance it looks like that rock is coming out of his ass. On second glance I love it.

It is ok, but the only reason it is out first is because not as many people would want one after an OT Storm Trooper is released.
Thanks for the pic.

I know many might disagree with me and I want a OT Stormtrooper just as much as the next guy, but the Ep III helmet is a cop-out in my opinion.

SSC could easily do a Ep III clone trooper and make it independent of the Ep II clone. New base, new pose, new gun maybe - I just think they could have done the Ep III a little more justice than a swap-out head.

I'm off my soap box, now bring me my OT Stormtrooper!!

Yes, I am quite disappointed that the exclusive is a ROTS helmet.

I don't want two different clones in the same pose. :banghead

Im not a huge clone fan, but i think it looks ok. Dont think i would spend $300 on it though.
I am hoping SS gives the OT Stormie switch out Stunt and Hero helmets.
If not then i hope they at least do the PF with the Stunt helmet. That is the more iconic helmet IMO, when i look at the Hero helmet it reminds me of Luke in Stormtrooper outfit.

Back