Clone heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wax murderer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've had a long standing desire to mod my Marmit Boba Fett with a suitable Temura Morrison Head sculpt,but have been thwarted by size issues(what will fit in the helmet?).This weekend, a friend let me have a look at a Sideshow Waxer head, which turned out to fit into the Marmit helmet perfectly(contradicting previous declarations from this and other forums). Anyway, now that I know that a Clone will fit, I now need to know what my options for expression are. Waxer doesn't work for me.Based on the SST site, I have 5 options left;so far, the one I like best(Ganch) looks to be the most difficult to get. Have I missed any?And how many hoops am I going to have to jump through to get what I want?Pix and suggestions welcome...PS

Neither... A Morrison head inside of Boba's, or under a Stormtrooper helmet is an abomination IMO :lecture

Yes, mine is awesome!!! :lol

But in answering youre question I think the smirk on the Bly head is a good one to use. Kind of a cocky look and I think you could easily customize him a bit (add scars, repaint the hair stubble) to get a unique look... as long as you want to make an abomination of a figure that is :lol

I was thinking of using Cody's. Needs to be shrunk a little, that would fix it. ;) I also have a Hasbro Jango that I cast up that may be a little smaller. I removed the scars and have yet to paint it up. :monkey1

still kind of surprized no one has sculpted a jeremy bulloch for this.

Say what... Morrison not good enough for Boba? lol Eh... Honestly prefer the old voice of Boba, but to think of Boba not being Morrison is kind of strange to me. Though a lot of people liked Boba before prequels because he was like the man with no name. Boba was "The Man with No Face" lol

Say what... Morrison not good enough for Boba? lol Eh... Honestly prefer the old voice of Boba, but to think of Boba not being Morrison is kind of strange to me. Though a lot of people liked Boba before prequels because he was like the man with no name. Boba was "The Man with No Face" lol

That and honestly him being a clone of someone else is just kind of a lame backstory. Probably better to have no backstory than to be a clone of a guy with a backstory.

The more I look at Ganch, the more I like him.Granted, the tats would have to go, but that wouldn't be a problem.I actually have a Hasbro Jango copy, but (of course) it doesn't fit in the helmet. Maybe I'll check the Ganch thread, see if there are any unsatisfied customers willing to sell(or cast)...PS

Morrison played a bad ass Jango, so I can accept Boba being a clone of him.

I picture him with a crew cut and long sideburns.

Aren't the Bly and Ganch the same sculpt? I don't know for sure but from the photos it looks like Ganch's goatee is just painted on :huh

Ganch is pretty clearly a new sculpt. In the thread there is a photo of Trevor's prototype sculpt.Fine piece of work...PS

Yeah, I just saw that... kind of hard to tell how different with the heavy coloring and paint. But I think you are right about it being different and seems a bit more aggressive than the other ones.

Problem solved, thanks to AusGeorge 5.Say what you want about Ebay, sometimes it's the solution to whatever ails you.Of course, it'll be coming from Australia, but then,a lot of good things come from there(like Elle McPherson and Steve Irwin)...PS

The Ganch head has arrived.I am more certain than ever that this is a completely new sculpt.He fits inside the helmet very nicely, and looks pretty good setting on top of the Marmit figure's neck.Just have to come up with a connector and decide how much of a res-work to do on him...PS

Back