Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This John Ficchi custom comes closest to the Classic imo ( he is the only one I would let touch my Darwyn Cooke PF, and that's if he'd accept the commission ).The man does amazing work.

7FYlzTL.jpg

Now this smokes EVERY Catwoman statue I've ever seen.

I still think the best catwoman is yet to b done imo. Highly hopeful of a fully sculpted arkham version

Orangutans are apes not monkeys

I just knew my monkey comment was gonna elicit a response when who cares if it's a gorilla or whatever? I see you got a PH.D and doctorate in primates. But this ain't about Animal Kingdom, this is about Catwoman. And I'm gonna call it a monkey cause that's what I see a M O N K E Y.

Anyone who bought the first CW PF is going to say that they think the first one is better lol. It factually isnt though. Just look at them side by side. The purple looks straight out of a comic, the other looks a little lacking and lifeless imo. No one will admit when they bought the lesser of two statues. The first CW PF was a mess up because she had blue eyes, grey eye pupils, bad fabric bottom, underwhelming paint etc. Not bad but not great. Catwoman should be GREAT. That being said I think the purple CW pf is much better but I am concerned about the QC issues. Most have been perfect but a shoddy paint job should be corrected by sending a replacement. Sideshow really needs to stick to fully sculpted bodies on women and leave accessories to be fabric.

are you serious dude? you're gonna literally sit there and tell me you know exactly how people think and you know how i think and what i'm saying is not what i mean? and then you're telling me its "factually" not better? lol. sorry guy, but you're full of horse doo doo.

Anyone who bought the first CW PF is going to say that they think the first one is better lol. It factually isnt though. Just look at them side by side. The purple looks straight out of a comic, the other looks a little lacking and lifeless imo. No one will admit when they bought the lesser of two statues. The first CW PF was a mess up because she had blue eyes, grey eye pupils, bad fabric bottom, underwhelming paint etc. Not bad but not great. Catwoman should be GREAT. That being said I think the purple CW pf is much better but I am concerned about the QC issues. Most have been perfect but a shoddy paint job should be corrected by sending a replacement. Sideshow really needs to stick to fully sculpted bodies on women and leave accessories to be fabric.

60693603.jpg

Seriously though... I do like the original better. I don't need to lie about it, cause I've got both.

I just knew my monkey comment was gonna elicit a response when who cares if it's a gorilla or whatever? I see you got a PH.D and doctorate in primates. But this ain't about Animal Kingdom, this is about Catwoman. And I'm gonna call it a monkey cause that's what I see a M O N K E Y.

Apes are usually larger and heavier than monkeys.
Apes have no tail.
Apes have a more upright body posture than monkeys, and are often able to walk on 2 legs.
Apes have a broad chest.
Apes rely on vision rather than smell, and thus have shorter noses than some monkeys.
Apes have a large brain to body size ratio compared with other animals.
Apes only live in Africa and Asia (monkeys also live in South America).

Apes are genetically more human than any other species

The+more+you+know_12a5c4_5061058.jpg

Got mine today, and am very pleased that I waited for this version. Paint apps are excellent, even upon close inspection.

Last edited:
Anyone know if this will fit in a Billy from Ikea ? I have about 10 and 1/2" inches of clearance in order to close the doors.

Does anyone own this and WW? Can you snap some pics of them together? I'm really considering her to display next to my WW, since I decided to pass on Aquaman.

Back