Cinemaquette Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did these retail for, 1500$?

This is most likely still my grail, but with the two upcoming 1/4 scale endoskeletons(Chronicle and SS) I think I will drop any future plans to buy this. The rest of my Terminator-collection is 1/4-scale anyway, so I guess they will fit better than 1/3-scale.

I still owned the CM Endo and onboard with Chronicles Terminator Genisys. I was thinking about selling mine, but there is nothing out there that is better unless Chronicles decide to make it.

Yea, I forgot this retailed for about $1500 back then. Once cm makes one from the new film, not sure how it will effect this one, but because Stan was behind this one, It will mean more to me. I defn understand not wanting this one as much if your whole collection is 1/4.

A big chunk of my collection is turning into 1:1 busts and 1:3 pf's /maquettes, so I decided not to wait for any more 1/4 options cause I think 1:3 is the best scale. I've had the full endo in every scale but 1:3, so hopefully it sticks. The CC stuff will be great, but I prolly won't get a endo from them, just a Arnold piece and those 2 will represent the franchise for me.

Just wanted to share a couple of my CM pics. Hyping myself up for the new Terminator movie.

11119412_717663761676023_36428633461050329_n.jpg

I need a 1/3 Chronicle Genisys endo to go with my 1/3 CM T2 Endo. :pray: I love this statue, and love that the creator had a hand in the creation process of this piece. You cant get anymore authentic than that.

The skull design on the genisys endo's and salvation endo's are slightly off from Stan Winstons design. I think his skull detail design in T1 & T2 look a bit more intimidating, than say Genisys, which those look like they have a sinister smirk on their portrait. Which isn't a bad thing, but I prefer Winstons design. Also this CM skull is dead on to that badass, iconic intro credit scene, with the engulfed flaming endo skull.

17421_709927875782945_532248824686192400_n.jpg

Great time to be a Terminator Endo collector though. You can never get enough. But this right here would be my definitive Endo piece. Every other Endo I may pick up down the road would be sold off, if I had to keep one.

yep, its a awesome piece, very heavy too. Something inside my base broke, so only the batteries light mine up. I hate using batteries. If the new 1/3 Endo is priced around $1500 like the original, I would prolly get it, but if it's at $2k like other CM releases, not worth it.

Oh man... that suuuucks. If its in the base, Im sure theres someone out there that's an expert in wiring. Are you sure its the base and not the adaptor? Have you tried another adaptor?

I can hear a piece of something rattling inside the base, so I know its not the adapter itself. It's a brand new piece. I could fix it, but I don't know how to get inside the base easily. As long as it lights up I guess, I took out the batteries already.

IjuQ4iW.jpg

30gj2XF.jpg

jbFrj0R.jpg

0LAOmoh.jpg

cLPmPAf.jpg

71Mhnat.jpg

F3QSetp.jpg

atMr4B7.jpg

TPvrGCz.jpg

IAOR5S3.jpg

UdM2gRh.jpg

uyOQgQL.jpg

gHZyjUb.jpg

Old photo.

cuqd2Cx.jpg

uS0gI6D.jpg

Old photo, wanted to highlight the Stan Winston stamp. I didn't realize the foot wasn't seated all the way into the base.

ImRuDym.jpg

OpQs6w1.jpg

htzhsh7.jpg

Old photo.

oeM7egd.jpg

This is my favorite full sculpture of of the T2 T-800 Endoskeleton. If this would be made in 1:1 scale, I would not hesitate to put it on order.

Last edited:
Did you just pick this up? How much did it run? I've been considering setting my T-800 and T-X endos, but not sure if it's worth letting them go. They are amazing statues. I also have the Cinemaquette Predator.

No, I've had it for years. If you are considering to sell yours T-800 & T-X, please let me know the price, and consider to take payments. OMG! Predator Cinemaquette Predator... want! That would be a priority of . All of these cinemaquettes go for big bucks. The most I could afford would be double original price. In any case, I wish you great

Back