Cinema of Fear series 4, are out. any pictures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you mean the 1/18th scale freddy,jason,and leatherface,if so i think they are still pre-order. they look great thou and i love the scale,i hope they take 1/18 horror to new levels,wouldnt that rock??

Man every place I check the Part 3 Jason is either sold out or over priced. I missed out on the SS Part 3 Jason a few years back so I was hoping to pick this one up. Hopefully BBTS or Corner Store will get some more back in stock or if I'm luckey, my local FYE or Spencers will have it.

This is a myth by eBayers to jack up the price.
There is 4 of each of the 3 figures in the case of 12 figures.
Yeah, 1 Jason per case would make no sense whatsoever. . .however, sticking 4 of the cockroach chick in a case doesn't make much sense, either. She should be short-packed to 2 per case, IMO.

I think Mezco's doing a great job but I gotta say that I think their 1/6 Freddy is the best thing they've done IMO judging by the proto pics that is.

i just like mezco because theyre pretty rad little guys, cheap, and leatherface has an oldlady mask with apron and im not aware of any leatherface collectible that has both. the jasons are really fun little dudes too.

cool that leatherface comes with his little spelling computer, it would have definitely helped him with his flirting from part 2 :)

Back