Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do for one. Thanks for pointing out the obvious regarding the gun. If I had a preference I would prefer not having a nameplate on any of my statues.

Who cares where the name plate is? The huge gun makes it obvious this is not from T2.

It isn't so much a case of making it obvious what it is from. Anybody that doesn't recognise a T-800 needs their brain polished. The point is, some people just don't like logos stuck directly to expensive statues. I let my P1 Maquette off for it, but in general I'd rather have no logo, or maybe a separate plaque like the SSC LSBs have.

I do for one. Thanks for pointing out the obvious regarding the gun. If I had a preference I would prefer not having a nameplate on any of my statues.

It isn't so much a case of making it obvious what it is from. Anybody that doesn't recognise a T-800 needs their brain polished. The point is, some people just don't like logos stuck directly to expensive statues. I let my P1 Maquette off for it, but in general I'd rather have no logo, or maybe a separate plaque like the SSC LSBs have.

Fair enough fellas. I was under the assumption that everyone's beef with the name plate was the fact that it said 'Terminator Genisys', and everyone is pretty much writing this film off as a POS hence they don't want the name of it visible on the statue. Seems to be the case on Statue Forum anyway. It felt like some people were treating this as a T2 substitute or something.

Carry on :)

Yeah, the Arnold Signature is different, hope it happens although I believe that is only aimed at the Arnold statue for now, with a US production and 200 ES mentioned also. :pray:

Yeah, the Arnold Signature is a different, hope it happens although I believe that is only aimed at the Arnold statue for now, with a US production and 200 ES mentioned also. :pray:

What!?

I would rather have my pieces without any type of label or plate indicating what movie it's from.
An artist's signature, however, does look pretty cool at the base or even on a separate piece displayed next to the statue.

They are making an Arnold Schwarzenegger statue also. And they are considering making them one of their signature line with Arnold signing them and with a very low ES.

Oh okay, cool. It will be from Terminator Genisys I presume?

Yes, it is created directly from the CGI scans of Arnie and is apparently the most accurate sculpt seen of him so far because of it. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

:drool

10408997_10205324460403713_6478558563198171227_n.jpeg

10423695_10205324460443714_8972237516542401778_n.jpeg

11173384_10205324460123706_4532925503730127023_n.jpeg

Should be up for PO on the 25th, already PO'd the bust. Will destroy SS version

Should be up for PO on the 25th, already PO'd the bust. Will destroy SS version

What is this SS version I hear people speak of? Is it a up coming statue of something released years ago?

It's a statue that has yet to be shown, other than a preview. I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly put it up soon, to try to take some of CC's orders, away.

Back