Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF

I will exercise my right to moan for a bit then I shall PO.

I know, I've seen that PF before. Not my cup of tea. Just saying I personally have been lucky to have all my PFs look even better in person.

I know, I've seen that PF before. Not my cup of tea. Just saying I personally have been lucky to have all my PFs look even better in person.

Well that is true... I have been also.

Like I said I think the face sculpt will turn out good (depending on paint apps) but that pose....:yuck

Extremely disappointed with this one. The face and hair are Way-off. The Hot Toys face by comparison just "blows it out the water". I wish they would've gone with the hair i'm sculpting on my Hot Toys version (hair should have roundness on top, and spit S curl lower on forehead). To me,.....when i think of Superman/Chris Reeve i see this image implanted in my head (See pics below).............

Some artist beautiful sculpted rendition, which i really like........:yes:

My buddy jokingly says that the new face sculpt (high chubby cheek bones) below looks more like Queen Latifah then Chris Reeve, what a joker he is....:smiley1:

1016575_423114504490134_311970201_n.jpg

The Queen.....
images

images

Superqueen, or Superlatifah? What's a better nickname for the Reeve PF? Just when I've thought I heard it all from these threads.:lol

This would've been cool.

9dd11f923384dae814ca16e58d574b64.jpg

This would've been cool.

View attachment 96718

That is the one that I have always wanted!!
And like other say here probably the smiling head docent look great with this posse, I just hope they don't throw the Kryptonite neckless

wer.jpg

I'm anxious to see the preview pics. I've been waiting for an iconic Christopher Reeve Superman statue and was crossing my fingers that this would be it when it was announced. Based on the pic released I'm not sure this pose will be what I was hoping for but it may be difficult to pass on it. If it's not great I'll have to ask myself: Is an "ok" Christopher Reeve PF better than nothing at all? With a little luck, the full reveal will blow me away and I won't have to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back